- Raise your profile with a global leader in their field
- Significant career pathway locally and/or globally
- High profile role leading a key portfolio of life saving therapies
- Relocation assistance provided for interstate or international candidates (must have Australian working rights)
About the company
A true leader in their field of healthcare, this global organisation is one of the most recognised in the world for their life saving therapies. They pride themselves on a history and future of innovative solutions through their commitment to science.
You will be joining at an exciting time with the company expanding and enhancing their local operations. This organisation offers exceptional career pathways across a wide range of unique roles with options to grow your career locally or a range of international postings.
- Lead the highly accomplished team of R&D scientists to achieve further advancement in scientific and commercial outcomes.
- Act as a thought leader to internal and external stakeholders, by providing expert scientific advice.
- Provide direction, innovative solutions and ensure strategic alignment with R&D and Operations functions.
- Engage with R&D and other functions at the local and global level to identify new technical development opportunities for the portfolio
Skills and Experience
- Established experience as an R&D leader with expert communication and influencing capabilities in a large global pharmaceutical company
- Expert in field of Virology and/or Vaccine development
- An inspiring leader with strong stakeholder engagement capabilities
- Experience leading significant R&D product portfolio
- Strong first and second line management experience
- PhD / BSc in Science (i.e. Molecular, Biology, Virology)
Highly scientific, proud history of providing healthcare solutions across the globe, growth focused, strategic yet able to roll up the sleeves and make things happen.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Adrian McConchie, Associate Director or Jo Turner, Senior Specialist Manager R&D on 03 9938 7100 for a confidential discussion.
12 days ago
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
- AU$60 - AU$70 per hour + Superannuation
About the companyThis role sits within the Post-Market Reforms & Reviews Section of the Medical Devices surveillance Branch of the TGA About the opportunityThe Software as a Medical Device team and the UDI project are seeking the services of an experienced business writ...
28 days ago
About the companySuccessful, Australian listed biotechnology company who are committed to developing safe and effective pharmaceutical productsAbout the opportunityIn this role, you will be responsible for providing end to end project management to support business objectivesDutiesProvision of end to end project ...