- Be a part of a large, diverse organisation experiencing rapid growth.
- Great opportunity to bring your skills and experience to assist the company in reaching their Technology goals.
- Both a strategic and hands-on role.
- Flexible working environment.
- Can be based out of Sydney or Melbourne.
About the company
A leader within the helathcare industry offering years of expertise in medical, surgical, veterinary and healthcare technology. Passionate about partnering with customers within healthcare to provide innovative solutions to drive the best outcomes for patients.
About the opportunity
Due to rapid growth and recent acquisition of business a role has become available for a Group IT Manager to partner across a diverse group of businesses to implement, streamline and improve on processes across IT as well as manage projects in line with the technology goals of the business.
You will be responsible for overseeing, infrastructure, telecommunications, systems and applications as well as managing a small team.
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to define IT strategy.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define and analyse business requirements.
- Identify improvements, implement and streamline processes to drive effectiveness and outcomes.
- Monitor performance of systems/applications and provide recomendations for improvement.
- High level of problem solving.
- Manage a small team.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Monitor and manage large IT projects.
- Design, develop and deploy project plans across IT infrastructure and applications.
- Monitor budgets and group IT spend.
- Troubleshoot and/or redirect to vendors on any technical issues across infrastructure and applications.
Skills and Experience
- Strong leadership experience in IT is essential.
- Experience managing IT infrastructure, applications and operations across a diverse organisation is essential.
- Tertiary qualification in IT, Computer Science or related field is ideal.
- Strong technical apptitude and willingness to be hands-on.
- Strategic capabilities and problem solving.
- Experience in streamlining and implementing processes.
- Experience in managing large, complex IT projects.
- Ability to build strong business relationships and manage stakeholder relationships.
Diverse and flexible.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Michelle Vermaak on 02 8877 8760 for a confidential discussion.
( SK920709A )