About the company
A company that has a fantastic reputation in the market and are known for their excellent reputation, passion and support for their people, innovation and a culture that is dynamic, agile and empowering. They hold strong values and implement and pride themselves on the family feel environment within a very large organisation.
About the opportunity
As the GP Representative, you will have in depth clinical discussions with Healthcare Professionals in promoting a Diabetes product, whilst striving to reach sales targets and product growth across the South East Victoria Territory.
- Build and establish relationships with GPs and Pharmacists by providing value and solutions to their needs
- Develop & maintain excellent knowledge of disease area, products, competitors, and market developments in the relevant disease state area
- Responsible for effectively covering the NW VIC territory
- Develop detailed territory business plans, based on territory analysis to meet sales objectives
- Collaborate with a current high performing team
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary Qualification in fields such as Science or Health Science
- Previous GP Sales experience
- Superior business acumen skills
- Driven and motivated to make a difference in the lives of others
- Full driver's license with an excellent driving record
Why this opportunity is right for you
Join a family-owned global business who pride themselves in offering a family feel environment. A business who are extremely friendly, energetic, positive, and driven who ultimately strive for excellence. Be amongst like-minded individuals who are high performing and innovative thinkers that value their customers but also centre their focus on the patients.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Karen Forgie on 0399387105 or email email@example.com to discuss further.
( SK925207A )
3 days ago
- State of Tasmania
About the companyAn established pharmaceutical organisation, they are passionate about transforming patient's lives and courageous in both decision and action. With market leading brands and an R&D team invested in bringing new products to market, they are continuing to make a positive impact on patients in Australia and globally. About the opportunityA...