- Rare opportunity to join global Pharmaceutical leader
- Impressive product portfolio
- Global leader, enviable work culture
- Join a company that promotes from within
About the company
Constantly striving for the next innovations in patient care, this global company operates across multiple channels and across various therapeutic areas. Constantly evolving, they are at the forefront of R&D activities.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven, motivated and passionate Medical Representative to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Sales representative or a rookie to take the next step in their career.
About the opportunity
Reporting into the Sales Manager, as the Medical Representative, you will be promoting a cardio-metabolic portfolio across a defined territory on the East of Victoria.
- Achieve sales targets by promoting products to GPs
- Develop & maintain excellent knowledge of disease area, products, competitors and market developments in the relevant disease state area
- Develop detailed territory business plans, based on territory analysis to meet objectives within the geographical area
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions within a timely manner
Skills and Experience
- Relevant qualifications (Science or Health care related bachelor degree)
- Proven ability to succeed in a competitive market
- Proven Sales experience, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Passion for creating better health
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Karen Forgie, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 0399387105 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
8 days ago
- Sydney CBD
- Up to AU$80000 per annum + Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme
Inside Sales RepresentativePharmaceutica...
about 1 month ago
- Melbourne, Victoria
About the company An established multinational speciality pharmaceutical company, they are passionate about transforming patient's lives and courageous in both decision and action. With market leading brands and an R&D team invested in bringing new products to market, they are continuing to make a positive impact on patients in Australia and globally. ...
about 2 months ago
- Brisbane, Queensland
- AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum + car, super and impressive comms scheme
The Benefits: Global Pharmaceutical leader with an impressive portfolioNewly created roleBusiness experiencing rapid growthPartner with Pharmacists & impact their bottom lineNew products in the pipelineTrue business partnering roleCollaborative team, impressive mentorWell reputed comp...
1 day ago
- New South Wales
- AU$150000 - AU$160000 per annum + super, car & lucrative bonus
The Benefits:Make your mark on the Australian Oncology & Haematology landscapeGlobal organisation establishing operations in AustraliaNewly created role; make it your ownInnovative pipelineJoin this organisation as they develop best in class therapiesImpressive leadership team - work with the best of the best
about 2 months ago
BenefitsNew headcount position - growing teamLaunch 2 new products to the New Zealand marketCall upon specialists & GP'sWork in a collaborative teamAbout the company An established multinational speciality pharmaceutical company, they are passionate ab...
14 days ago
- AU$110000 - AU$125000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Super + Bonus
The Benefits Key Account Management roleGlobal Pharmaceutical companyBe accountable in your role & Drive increased market shareCollaborative & innovative cultureAttractive salary, plus car allowance, bonus, super and InsuranceThe Business: This well-established pharmaceut...