About the company
An established pharmaceutical organisation, they are passionate about transforming patient's lives and courageous in both decision and action. With market leading brands and an R&D team invested in bringing new products to market, they are continuing to make a positive impact on patients in Australia and globally.
About the opportunity
As a Medical Pharmaceutical Sales Representative you will play a key role in promoting your portfolio, to GP clinics and associated healthcare professionals, across the Bellarine territory of Victoria. You will develop strong relationships, respond to customer queries, develop, and execute robust territory business plans and achieve sales targets.
- Face to face meetings with GP's and Integrated Care HCPs on territory
- Promotion of your product portfolio
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the therapy area, competitor market and patient journey
- Achieve sales and activity targets
- Develop sound territory plans, including set objectives, activity, and analysis
- Lead educational initiatives such as speaker meetings, webinars, and conferences
- Uphold company values of collaboration, patient centricity and integrity
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification - science will be highly regarded
- Previous GP Sales +/or Hospital sales experience
- Flexibility to travel
- Candidates must have experience working in Australia and full Australian working rights
A people focused company that offer flexibility, opportunities for career progression and rewards success in a collaborative and growth-oriented business.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Karen Forgie, Senior Recruitment Consultant, on 0399387105 for a confidential discussion.
( SK925207A )
11 days ago
- Sunshine Coast
About the company Our client is a global pharmaceutical organisation, with well-known brands in the chronic illness arena. Reporting to a Regional Sales Manager you will be working in a collaborative and fun team in Brisbane and alongside national colleagues. They offer industry leading training and ongoing learning and development opportunities. Furthermore, they are ...
6 days ago
- super, car & bonus
The Benefits: Rare opportunity to join global Pharmaceutical leaderImpressive Specialty portfolioWarm territoryProduct launches in the pipelineCollaborative & inclusive team cultureGlobal leader, enviable work cultureJoin a company that promotes from within The Compa...
11 days ago
- attractive package on offer
About the company Our client is a multinational speciality pharmaceutical company with big growth plans for Australia. A company who dedicates themselves to the development and commercialisation of ground-breaking products in to the market. About the opportunity As the Key Account Manager, you will play a key role in pr...
about 17 hours ago
- Competitive Package
About the company A leading distributor within the scientific community across ANZ, our client boasts incredible growth and further expansion plans. Partnering with world leading suppliers, they provide quality technology solutions including instrumentation, consumables and reagents for the research, biotechnology, clinical diagnosti...