- Ongoing temp contract
- Exceptional, supportive team culture
- Onsite parking
- Work for a market leader in ANZ
About the company
Global healthcare organisation.
About the opportunity
Full function financial accounting position.
- Prepare month end close and enter transactions for a group of entities.
- Prepare and review reconciliations of the balance sheet accounts and resolving open items,
- Manage intercompany transactions, prepare cross-charges, reconciliation, netting and analysis.
- Maintain fixed asset schedules.
- Manage AR function including collection, credit, rebate and reporting.
- Support AP function as required.
- Prepare and file tax returns include but not limited to GST, WHT, FBT.
- Assist in the preparation & reporting of consolidated group results and statutory financial statements for multiple group entities.
- Assist with the coordination of year-end deliverables with external auditors to provide all necessary information for audit purposes.
- Administer master data in multiple financial systems.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant accounting degree
- CPA/CA qualified
- Good USGAAP / Local GAAP knowledge
- Experience in full function accounting role
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- Excellent ERP knowledge & experience
- Strong technical accounting, system and process improvement skills
- Ability to work autonomously & in a faced paced, busy environment with tight deadlines
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
Innovative, passionate and strong work ethics with flexibility and great team cohesion.
How to Apply
Your application will be reviewed by Francesca Strange, Senior Recruitment Consultant.