- Ongoing temp contract
- Exceptional, supportive team culture
- Onsite parking
- Work for a market leader in ANZ
About the company
Global healthcare organisation.
About the opportunity
Full function financial accounting position.
- Prepare month end close and enter transactions for a group of entities.
- Prepare and review reconciliations of the balance sheet accounts and resolving open items,
- Manage intercompany transactions, prepare cross-charges, reconciliation, netting and analysis.
- Maintain fixed asset schedules.
- Manage AR function including collection, credit, rebate and reporting.
- Support AP function as required.
- Prepare and file tax returns include but not limited to GST, WHT, FBT.
- Assist in the preparation & reporting of consolidated group results and statutory financial statements for multiple group entities.
- Assist with the coordination of year-end deliverables with external auditors to provide all necessary information for audit purposes.
- Administer master data in multiple financial systems.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant accounting degree
- CPA/CA qualified
- Good USGAAP / Local GAAP knowledge
- Experience in full function accounting role
- Excellent ERP knowledge & experience
- Strong technical accounting, system and process improvement skills
- Ability to work autonomously & in a faced paced, busy environment with tight deadlines
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
Innovative, passionate and strong work ethics with flexibility and great team cohesion.
How to Apply
Your application will be reviewed by Francesca Strange, Senior Recruitment Consultant.
4 days ago
Accounting & Finance
- Macquarie Park
- AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum + Super
Benefits Contract role - ASAP startBusiness partner with a range of different stakeholders across different divisions of the business e.g. Sales, Supply Chain, IT, Research etcDynamic and fast paced environmentAbout the company This global healthcare brand are well known in their field of expertise. Due...