- Temp to perm opportunity
- Exceptional, supportive team culture
- Onsite parking
- Work for a market leader in ANZ
About the company
Global healthcare organisation.
About the opportunity
Full function financial accounting position. Temp to perm opportunity.
- Prepare month end close and enter transactions for a group of entities
- Prepare and review reconciliations of the balance sheet accounts and resolving open items
- Manage intercompany transactions, prepare cross-charges, reconciliation, netting and analysis
- Maintain fixed asset schedules
- Manage AR function including collection, credit, rebate and reporting
- Support AP function as required
- Prepare and file tax returns include but not limited to GST, WHT, FBT
- Assist in the preparation & reporting of consolidated group results and statutory financial statements for multiple group entities.
- Assist with the coordination of year-end deliverables with external auditors to provide all necessary information for audit purposes.
- Administer master data in multiple financial systems
- Perform ad-hoc projects as required
Skills and Experience
- Degree in accounting
- CPA/CA qualified
- Good US GAAP / Local GAAP knowledge
- Experience in full function accounting role
- Excellent ERP knowledge & experience
- Strong technical accounting, system and process improvement skills
- Ability to work autonomously & in a faced paced, busy environment with tight deadlines
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
Innovative, passionate and strong work ethics with flexibility and great team cohesion.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Francesca Strange, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8719 for a confidential discussion.