Full responsibility for the Australian portfolio - stand alone role
Work for an established leader in the generics field
Be part of a committed ANZ team with great tenure
About the company
A global generic pharmaceutical company who are a world leader in their field.
Their employees are at the core of their success and with that in mind they have excellent tenure within the organisation and excellent career opportunities.
About the opportunity
Exciting opportunity to take ownership of the Australian demand and supply planning function. You will be expected to lead the S&OPs and manage your stakeholders accordingly. There will be opportunities down the line to lead and take part in projects such as a SAP roll out in the future. The role is based in North Ryde 2113.
- Lead the demand and supply planning process for the Australian market
- Lead weekly and monthly meetings
- Take ownership of the S&OP process
- Drive process improvements and increase performance where appropriate
- Work with the bigger business on new product launches
- Manage systems and data integrity
- Manage supply chain constraints
- Work with colleagues to minimise inventory write offs
- Manage inbound logistics
- Work with the sales team to ensure accurate forecasting
Skills and Experience
- Stable career history in Demand and Supply Planning
- Ideally experience within healthcare or FMCG industries - generics are incredibly fast paced
- Experience in leading S&OP meetings
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and work under pressure
- Confidence in taking ownership of the process
This company are passionate about what they do and the people they hire. Their culture is about not only what they do, but how they do it.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Laura Longstaff, Associate Director on 02 8877 8758 for a confidential discussion.