About the company
An opportunity presents with a global medical device company who have continued to grow during COVID and who are looking to hire real talent to join the team and assist them in refining supply chain.
About the opportunity
Due to an internal promotion, a recently appointed Supply Chain Manager has identified a gap in the team to bring on a high achieving Demand and Supply Planner. This manager has an excellent reputation and is an expert at what she does. She is looking for someone like minded who can come in and take control of Demand and Supply Planning for a portfolio of products.
This role requires someone who is advanced with SAP and planning systems and who is also a problem solver. Communication skills are key for this role so be prepared to spend time with the other functions in the business.
- End to end Demand and Supply Planning for specific portfolios in the business
- Assist in the implementation of a robust S&OP process with capability of preparing S&OP deck for the local meetings
- Review and Trend analysis with sales and marketing and upload forecast into SAP APO
- KPI reporting - forecast accuracy/ Bias/ Inventory - SLOBs and Excess/ Supply Constraints Mapping
- Create a repository of reports to the business highlighting business plan and strategy
- Balance demand plan to supply to ensure forecast accuracy
- Implement a robust supply review with overseas suppliers
- Work with the supply chain manager to drive best in class practises to reduce back orders and optimise the stock model and stock holding
- Review issues in master data and fix in the system
- Quarterly safety stock review
- Continuous improvement to drive cost savings and increase efficiences
- Solid experience in demand and supply planning within the healthcare or FMCG industries
- Strong knowledge of SAP and Advanced Planning Systems such as APO
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Highly analytical and ability to manage large quantities of quantitative data
- Excellent problem solver
- Experience in continuous improvement
- Excellent team player
- Capability to deliver results in a matrix structure.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Laura Longstaff, Associate Director on 02 8877 8758 for a confidential discussion.
( SK915141A )
3 days ago
Supply Chain & Procurement
- Macquarie Park
- base + super
About the company An opportunity presents with a global medical device company who have continued to grow during COVID and who are looking to hire real talent to join the team and assist them in refining supply chain. About the opportunity Due to an internal promotion, a recently appointed Supply Chain Manager has ident...
2 days ago
Supply Chain & Procurement
- Hourly Rate + Super
Join this global pharmaceutical company in a temporary role providing support to the Procurement Manager who has a number of projects taking time away from his day to day duties. You will provide technical, operational and communication support to the procurement function with a focus on specific category spend strategies and savings projects. You will work coll...