- Be an advocate for data governance and create awareness on it's importance across the organisation
- Heavily support the creation & delivery of the local data strategy
- Drive and add significant value to this global innovative leader
About the Company:
Global Healthcare organisation synonymous with innovation, collaboration and positive patient outcomes.
About the Opportunity:
Identify data engineering needs & use advanced analytical methods to identify links in datasets and pinpoint relationships between data and trends to drive step change. Work with the business analysts effectively to streamline new data, analytics and visualisation ideas developed by the business analysts.
- Partner closely with various key stakeholders across the organisation
- Be an advocate for data governance and create awareness on data governance across the organisation
- Participate in global data governance workshops
- Manage delivery of datasets from suppliers ensuring timeliness, accuracy & data integrity
- Manipulate data to create models & build dashboards
- Identify data gaps. Source & integrate new data sets to drive data analytical outcomes
- Develop new analytics and visualization prototypes with business analysts.
- Improve quality of data models, data flows and data processing of data systems, reporting, analytics and integration solutions
- Be subject matter expert for data science initiatives
- Assist with development & testing of new data analytical tools
- Lead the local data governance efforts across business units and teams
- Help with the development of foundational infrastructure, data governance, data cataloguing and master data management in support of analytic services
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) or Arts (BA) degree or equivalent degree. Ideally in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics and/or Business Administration
- 7+ years' experience in similar role
- Proven ability to manipulate data to create the models & dashboards
- Extensive experience & able to showcase ability to work with a diverse range of internal & external stakeholders across a business - incl ability to train, influence & build relationships with non-technical stakeholders
- Knowledge of marketing data and analytics solutions for Life Sciences ecosystem
- Experience working with Power BI
- Knowledge of Cloud Components such as AWS (Python/SPARK/EMR/Glue/RedShift)
Welcoming, helpful and professional environment. Modern, bright and sociable offices.
How to Apply
Francesca Strange, Senior Recruitment Consultant will review your application.
27 days ago
Accounting & Finance
- Macquarie Park, New South Wales
- AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum + Super
Benefits 6 month contract role - ASAP start Business partner with a range of different stakeholders across differ...
16 days ago
Accounting & Finance
- Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$95000 - AU$100000 per annum + Super
Benefits Be a part of a large, diverse organisation experiencing rapid growth. Great opportunity to bring your skills and experience to assist the company in reaching their P...