- Global Pharmaceutical leader
- Highly strategic role
- Partner extensively across the business
- Customer experience subject matter expert for the business
- Drive omni-channel initiatives
- Strategic lead for customer experience projects
- Varied Specialty portfolio
- Full ownership of digital platforms
- Engaged stakeholders, highly collaborative team
- Attracted salary circa $160k plus super & numerous perks
This well established global Pharmaceutical leader is at the forefront of advancing human health. They invest heavily in R&D and develop solutions across numerous therapeutic areas.
This highly strategic Customer Experience Manager position is integral to the success of omni-channel activities across the business. You will deliver all multi-channel initiatives, partner with engaged stakeholders across the business and essentially drive customer engagement through gaining a thorough understanding of customers & their needs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify gaps and develop solutions enhancing CX initiatives
- Map out customer journeys/conduct customer segmentation analysis
- Develop roadmap for platform enhancements
- Own varied digital platform portfolio
- Lead transformation projects
- Strategic & tactical leadership for CX platform implementations
- Drive transformation change across the business
- Conduct analysis to develop business insights & opportunities
- Develop partnerships with key internal/external stakeholders
- Influence & shape decisions
Your Skills & Background:
- Min. 3 yrs Marketing experience
- Pharmaceutical experience adv.
- Displayed expertise mapping the customer journey
- Demonstrated Omni-channel Marketing expertise
- Superior analytics capabilities
- Proven ability to develop relationships
- Experienced in multi-channel transformation projects adv
- Proven ability to create business opportunities
- Demonstrated ability/passion for understanding customers
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud adv.
- Superior communication skills
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Marion Ludeking, Senior Consultant on 02 8877 8771 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruits all positions, at all levels, into Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical and Scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
3 months ago
- Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$150000 - AU$160000 per annum + super & bonus
The Benefits: Rare opportunity to join Animal Health leaderNewly created role due to expanding businessOwn this high profile brandLead product & brand campaignsLead product launches & NPD projectsExcellent mentor, opportunities for progressionVariety of stakeholders - internal & extern...
9 days ago
- AU$230000 - AU$250000 per annum + super & bonus
The Benefits:Newly created roleLead multiple product launchesMarket leading portfolioHuge opportunity for more market share growthDevelop high performing teamGlobal Pharmaceutical leaderProgression opportunitiesWell reputed cultureImpressive Leadership teamImpressive salary plus bonu...
4 months ago
- New South Wales, Australia
- AU$125000 - AU$130000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Benefits Newly created roleExcellent opportunity in External communications, Brand communications & Patient advocacyStand alone role leading strategy & executionYou will be kept busy with this rich product pipeline & Various therapy areasSupportive & collaborative team About the ...
about 2 months ago
- Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$85000 - AU$95000 per annum + super & bonus
The Benefits: Immediate startPartner with Top 10 Pharmaceutical companiesHigh performance cultureNew headcountWell reputed work/life balanceVaried projectsBOOMING project pipelineCompany works with you to map out your developmentGain broad exposure to wider Pharmaceutical industry
26 days ago
- AU$120000 - AU$140000 per annum + super & bonus
The Benefits:Full ownership of leading brandsGlobal Consumer Health leaderExcellent mentor, opportunities for progressionVariety of stakeholders - internal & externalEnviable company culture - become one of the familyImmediate start!Attractive salary circa $130k plus supe...
5 days ago
- New South Wales
- + Car Allowance + Super + Bonus
BENEFITSJoin a Boutique Pharmaceutical OrganisationBuild the new Haematology / Oncology Business Unit from the ground up as the first Commercial hireSit on the Leadership teamPrepare the market for product launchBe rewarded by knowing your work is improving patients lives
22 days ago
- AU$110000 - AU$130000 per annum + Super & Bonus
The Benefits:Award winning Communications agencyProvide strategic input to client campaigns/projectsPartner with Top 10 Pharmaceutical companiesCentrally locatedImmediate startExpanding client portfolio | sustainable growthHigh performance cultureProgression opportunitiesCentrally located, at...