- Supportive and collaborative environment.
- Focused on employee development & engagement.
- Close access to public transport.
About the company
A global healthcare company focused on providing products that improve and enhance the well-being of patients.
About the opportunity
In this role you will be responsible for managing a team of in-house sales representatives as well as managing and developing the sales systems to support the team and drive sales force effectiveness.
- Guide, mentor and lead a team of telesales representatives.
- Train and develop teams on processes, best practice and system effectiveness.
- Develop and implement sales plans and KPI's.
- Identify and improve ways of working to enhance the customer experience.
- Maintain and develop iNova Sales Systems (Veeva, Salesforce).
- Monitor field metrics and sales data.
- Develop, implement and manage salesforce effectiveness within the team.
- Drive team engagement.
- Performance management.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in managing sales systems (Veeva, Salesforce) is essential.
- Qualification is Veeva CRM is ideal.
- Tertiary Qualification is Business, Sciences or Life Sciences is preferred.
- Experience managing telesales teams is highly advantageous.
- Analytical with a high proficiency across applications and systems.
- Excellent communication style with the ability to build strong business relationships.
- Motivated with a strong work ethic and leadership style.
- Professional with the ability to present to internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of sales principals and negotiation.
- Track record in driving salesforce effectiveness.
- Flexible to travel if required.
Collaborative and drives employee development and engagement.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Michelle Vermaak on 02 8877 8760 for a confidential discussion.
( SK920709A )