About the company
Work for a global business during a time of change and growth.
- Drive change through implementing & managing the compliance program
- Be the subject matter expert for FCPA, MTAA/MTANZ codes of practice
- Develop relationships & business partner across the organisation
About the opportunity
As Compliance Manager you will ensure ANZ is achieving its strategic and organisational goals. You will be the subject matter expert, responsible for reviewing current programs, identifying gaps and rolling out policies and process to build compliance capabilities. It is also important to build a culture of integrity and knowledge. 12 month fixed term contract.
- Support the implementation of compliance programs
- Oversee & be the subject matter expert of specific codes of practice, policies, processes & systems e.g. MTAA, FCPA
- Support the Head of Legal and Compliance with that creation of appropriate risk management framework
- Assist in the development of policies, procedures and compliance training programs
- Manage aspects of monitoring program for ANZ
- Prepare and maintain regular progress reports and updates on activities through analysing data
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a compliance role within MedTech or the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in developing and delivering compliance training across multiple platforms
- Able to demonstrate achievements in change management
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and use discretion in handling confidential matters
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise & build strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work autonomously
Join a fast paced, friendly and supportive culture during an exciting time of change.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Francesca Strange, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8719 for a confidential discussion.