- Global Pharmaceutical leader
- Varied role
- Support patient focused communication strategies
- Learn from the best
- Join an organisation renowned for developing from within
- Gain exposure to a variety of therapeutic areas
- Support the delivery of Patient engagement projects
- Collaborative & supportive culture
- Attractive salary. Numerous perks!
- 1st time movers from Marcomms agency are encouraged to apply
This well-established pharmaceutical industry leader are renowned for providing innovative and market leading therapies across the globe. Passionate about positively impacting patient outcomes, they invest heavily in R&D, ensuring they are at the forefront of medical advancements.
Due to internal promotion and their innovative ethos, they are seeking a driven and energetic Communications Specialist to join their team.
You will support the Communications lead on the development & implementation of a variety of Communication strategies with a strong focus on patient engagement initiatives across across a variety of therapeutic areas. You will support the development of social media initiatives. You will analyse post campaign results and develop insights that support successful communications programs. You will oversee governance & compliance requirements around patient engagement and manage external vendors. You will also collaborate with stakeholders across the wider business and partner with them where patient insights are required.
Your Skills & Background:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Communications, PR or Marketing) adv.
- Experience supporting Patient engagement initiatives
- Previous experience supporting development & implementation of communications strategies
- Pharmaceutical experience advantageous
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience across Social media advantageous (incl social media listening)
- Superior communication skills
- Proven ability to partner with various stakeholders
- Superior Project Management capabilities
- Passion to learn & develop
**Communications professionals looking to make their first move from agency are encouraged to apply**
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Marion Ludeking on email@example.com or Jodie Robinson on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruits all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
about 19 hours ago
- New South Wales
- Super, car & bonus
The Benefits:Make your mark on the Australian Oncology & Haematology landscapeNewly created role; make it your ownInnovative pipelineJoin this organisation as they develop 'best in class' therapiesOwn all Marketing strategies & activitiesDevelop market disrupting launch plansImpressive leadership team ...
about 19 hours ago
- Competitive package
The Benefits Make your mark on Australia's Haematology- Oncology landscapeNewly created role'Best in Class' therapiesInnovative pipelineAccountable for end-to-end Marketing activitiesDevelop market disrupting launch plansImpressive leadership team...
about 1 month ago
- Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$140000 - AU$150000 per annum + super & bonus
The Benefits:Rare opportunity to join Animal Health leaderNewly created role due to expanding businessOwn this high profile brandLead product & brand campaignsLead product launches & NPD projectsExcellent mentor, opportunities for progressionVariety of stakeholders - internal & external