About the company
This global medical device brand offer an exciting range of innovative products across the spectrum of the medical devices industry. With many market leading products, they have positioned themselves as both a pioneer and disruptor offering top quality solution to patients and clinicians alike.
About the opportunity
Working collaboratively and cross-functional with sales and medical professionals, our client is seeking an experienced Clinical Specialist. Based in Perth, this professional will serve as the primary resource for clinical support for customers, specialising in Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) across Western Australia.
Such activities include, but are not limited to providing clinical training and therapy education, troubleshooting, programming, patient follow-up and implementing customer and commercial support activities.
This 12 month contract role can be offered as full time.
Proven Skills / Experience
- Cardiac Technologist / Technician and/or relevant medical qualifications
- Cardiac / CRM related clinical support experience, including technical trouble-shooting
- In-depth knowledge of cardiac diseases
- Training background, highly regarded
- Corporate working environment experience, highly regarded
- Flexibility to travel to rural WA cardiac clinics / hospitals
Proven Personal Attributes
- Highest levels of integrity and ethical standard, remaining patient and customer focused
- Natural collaborator with demonstrated abilities to build and maintain business relationships
- Be accountable and visible across market; with excellent evidence of strong follow-up and comfortable with managing consignment
Why this opportunity is right for you?
This position is best suited to a Cardiac Technologist or a professional with associated qualification, who presents the required clinical CRM training / education experience. Your commitment and ability to be flexible are crucial, as is your understanding of working in an agile corporate environment.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Natalia Fiocca, Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7104 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group - Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
( SK915102A )
13 days ago
- South Australia
- AU$360000 - AU$1000000 per annum + Profit Share Arrangement
Benefits Work with a team of 16 medical specialist doctors Lucrative Profit Sharing arrangement 70 Per Cent of BillingsPartnership arrangements with Private Hospital One session a week or more Flexible Working Hours Established Practice Flexibility for the doc...
about 21 hours ago
- AU$2000 - AU$5000 per day
Benefits Work along side other medical specialist doctors Impressive referral networkSupported by nurses, allied health staff, admin and other cardiologists Doctor open to ideas to help grow and build the practice Generous profit sharing arrangements Excellent team of sonographers Collaborative, friendly team ...