- Highly anticipated upcoming product launch!
- Industry leading, superior Aesthetic products
- Collaborative & high energy team
- Pure training role - no sales targets!
- Enviable training program
- Innovative company
- Excellent mentor
- Cross functional progression opportunities
- Attractive salary circa $100k plus super, car & bonus
About the company
Our client is an innovative, technology-driven, global health-care company focused on specialty markets that deliver value to customers, satisfy unmet medical needs, and improve patients' lives.
About the opportunity
As a Clinical Specialist, you will work collaboratively with the Sales team to ensure strong customer engagement for your product area. Reporting to the Regional Manager you will proactively facilitate clinical education programs to maximise product knowledge and user confidence amongst your customer portfolio.
Your daily duties will see you work cross-functionally across the business as a hybrid which has equal focus on educating both internal and external parties. You will drive education strategies and devise effective product selling messages that clearly articulate the difference between competitor product lines. You will ultimately ensure HCPs are supported in safe & effective decision making.
You will be a results driven, enthusiastic and passionate individual with a determination to succeed. You will thrive in the competitive working environment and demonstrate your business acumen and analytical skills.
Skills and Experience
Top performing Clinical Specialists have a genuine interest in the Aesthetics industry and are passionate about Customer/Clinical Education. You will bring a combination of clinical expertise as well as a proven track record in sales. You will be confident at working with clinical papers and be confident in working with high profile KOL's and senior stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualifications in Nursing or Health Science discipline
- Nurse Educator background advantageous
- Minimum of two years sales experience within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Ability to engage high profile KOL's
- A strong ability to build relationships
- Strong customer focus and business acumen
- Well developed planning and organisational skills, including simultaneous organising of external meetings and symposia.
- Innovative and motivated work ethic with a passion to succeed
- Be passionate about providing first class education to customers
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Marion Ludeking, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8771 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruits all positions, at all levels, into Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical and Scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com