About the company
Patient oriented, our client is committed to enhancing lives aligned to their healthcare concerns. Working collaboratively and with global reach, the team consists of ethical, talented and passionate professionals. Together they bring healthcare solutions to the forefront.
About the opportunity
A rare opportunity presents for 2 Facial Aesthetics Clinical Specialists to join a newly created team.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing clinical and technical training and support of a market leading product portfolio across a defined Victorian territory.
Working collaborative with a team of sales and medical professionals, you will be build and manage genuine, effective and long term relationships with all staff across a channel of private clinics.
To be successful in this position, your ability to absorb and impart clinical information will be critical. Equally you will display a critical commercial mindset and thrive on increasing market share whilst enhancing customer's experience.
Skills and Experience
- Display strong customer focus with an emphasis on education and training
- Train and conduct individual and group presentations to wide calibre of medical audience
- Tailor presentations and materials for specific customer needs and requirements
- Build and maintain relationships with all current customers and help grow their individual clinical practices
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally with all internal teams and stakeholders
- Efficient CRM recording
- Nursing qualification (or similar)
Why this opportunity is right for you
This position will be best suit a qualified nurse professional, who presents a strong clinical training background. You will present excellent oral communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to relate to all healthcare professionals and end users. High infield travel across Victoria is expected.
How to Apply
Click apply or for a confidential discussion contact:
- Natalia Fiocca, Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7104
- Karen Forgie, Senior Recruitment Manager 03 9938 7105
Healthcare Professionals Group recruit all positions, at all levels, into; biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, scientific, medical and medical technology companies; aged care providers, public and private hospitals, health insurance funds, diagnostic and imaging facilities, government departments and charities/NFP organisations.
( SK915102A )
6 days ago
- New South Wales
- AU$40 - AU$48 per hour + Plus Super
BenefitsPart-time, permanent opportunityIndustry leaderCBD locationImmediate start!About the companyOur client is a national provider of fertility services, with offices located in the CBD. Their focus is providing the very best patient care, allowing clients to make informed ...