- Newly created role - make it your own!
- Rapidly expanding OTC portfolio
- Lead the Category Review process with retailers
- Drive category growth plans
- Identify market growth opportunities
- Collaborate extensively with Sales & Marketing teams
- Northern beaches location - work close to home
- On-site parking
- Attractive salary, car allowance, bonus & numerous perks
Established over 50 years ago, this global Consumer Health company's products are common household items. Motivated by the needs of their consumers, they are heavily focused on research and development, with the aim of positively impacting lives. Due to impressive growth plans, a newly created role has arisen within their Category team.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, this newly created role is crucial to the continued growth of the business.
You will be an integral team member working collaboratively with the Marketing and Sales teams to achieve sales, distribution and merchandising objectives for the ANZ business. The role is also pivotal in identifying and meeting both customer and consumer needs.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Develop category growth plans through relevant insights, trends and customer strategies.
- Conduct category reviews to identify which channels will be a priority for growth
- Work with the Marketing and Sales teams to develop and implement effective initiatives around the 4 P's
- Provide price point recommendations to optimise revenue and investment
- Manage research projects around shopper insights
- Contribute to forecast accuracy at the SKU level
- Gather insights from the field, paying attention to category activities, customer, and consumer dynamics
Your Skills & Background:
- 3 years Category Management experience (prev. Sales experience advantageous)
- Exposure to Grocery and/or Pharmacy channels
- Tertiary qualifications are required
- Proven analytical skills, including shopper and market insights
- Strong ability to communicate, work collaboratively, negotiate and manage multiple tasks
Healthcare Professionals Group recruits all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
4 days ago
- attractive package
About the companyThis well-regarded medical device company have a solid reputation within their field and are renowned for their premium quality medical consumables.About the opportunityReporting into the State Sales Manager, as the Territory Manager you shall be responsible for promoting surgical consumable products across South Australia. Duties
19 days ago
- competitive package on offer
About the company This well-regarded medical device company have a solid reputation within their field and are renowned for their premium quality medical consumables.About the opportunity Reporting into the State Sales Manager, as the Territory Manager you shall be responsible for promoting surgical consum...
19 days ago
- AU$85000 - AU$95000 per annum
About the companyOur client is a Global Medical Devices company who have over 15,000 employees throughout the world. Their continued success is due to their innovative approach to the market and commitment to providing the best solutions to support both patients and clinicians alike. About the opportunityReporting to the Area Sales...