- Manage in and out patient services
- Clinic that supports ongoing professional development
- Supportive team
- Flexible work arrangements to suit your needs
- Latest equipment and technologies
- Strong ties with medical device companies and pharmaceutical companies, giving you access to the latest R&D
- Clinic has plans to further expand
- Low turn over and supported by team of sonographers and nurses that have been with the practice for more than a decade
- Plenty of support offered to see you develop and succeed
- Be greeted by a team of welcoming supportive doctors
- Focused on service delivery
- Option to have a fixed salary or consider a profit sharing arrangement
- Year on Year Growth, poised for further expansion and growth
- New Equipment and Machinery
- Pleasant Work Environment
- Patient List Provided
- Strong GP referral network
- Marketing Support to see continued success of the clinic
- Option to take on a locum assignment with a view to making a long term commitment to the practice.
- Clinic that works with the community to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives
- Excellent Schools in the area
The Clinic has been in operations for more than 20 years and supported by technicians, admin, specialist doctors that have been with the practice for many years. Owing to patient demand a need for a cardiologist with an interest in imaging, pacing or general cardiologist, has become available. The Clinic provides a range of comprehensive invasive and non invasive cardiac services. Feel respected and be rewarded by being a valuable team member in the practice.
- AHPRA Specialist Registration
- Cardiologist with Pacemaker experience or in Imaging Desirable.
- Able to support the clinic with a minimum of 1 session a week. There is enough work load for the doctor to work 5 days a week.
- Able to work in a multi disciplinary team
- Interest in working in private practice
- Doctor willing to invest time to promote the practice
How to Apply
Please contact Sandra Louey on 0403039232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
HPG have placed more than 30,000 candidates into the health care industry. We have been in operations for more than 23 years. HPG provide a comprehensive recruitment service to the health care sector and work with public and private hospitals, government departments, multi-national health care organisations (biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, scientific), health insurance funds, medical, diagnostic and imaging facilities and aged care providers and residential facilities. To find out more about our vacancies please visit us on https://www.hpgconnect.com/jobs
23 days ago
- AU$0.00 - AU$2000 per day
Benefits Locum, Full time and Permanent Part Time OpportunityManage in and out patient servicesState of the art equipment and brand new facilitiesExcellent Admin, Marketing Support offeredSupported by registrar, allied health, consultants and admin staffTrendy, upbeat locationLeading mental health provid...
14 days ago
- Queensland, Australia
- AU$450000 - AU$999999 per annum
Benefits Assistance with relocation Salaried or Profit Share Support in and out patient services Work with a team of psychiatrist Ongoing learning and development including peer reviews Access to latest technologies Projected average income range $500,000- $700,000 base line figure Work with a clinic that prov...