Position Title: Specialist Cardiologist
Potential for their BNE, North Lakes and Gold Coast Location
A rapidly-growing integrated general and specialist medical services provider is expanding their service offerings and is looking for a general cardiologist to join their team. FRACP Cardiologist(s) with proven interventional and or diagnostic and procedural skills. The role attracts a competitive salary and excellent exposure to a varied case load.
Vacancies available in Brisbane, Gold Coast and North Lakes. The position involves consultations and all aspects of noninvasive cardiology including exercise testing, Echocardiography, pacemaker testing and ambulatory monitoring, all performed in a new custom built facility. You will be working in a pleasant , modern facility. The work atmosphere is harmonious and supportive. They have facilities for telemedicine and use leading practice software.
The vacancies will be suitable for a general cardiologist, particularly with an interest in non-invasive imaging.
- Bring your own cardiac sonographer or have a cardiac sonographer assigned to assist with assessment and diagnosis of patients
- Seamless process, allowing you to focus on consulting
- Marketing and support offered to see you thrive and build your practice
- Strong believe in providing accessible health care for all
- Sites are in busy precinct
- Strategically located in population growth areas
- Ample parking
- Flexible arrangement, even if you may have appointments in other locations
- Registration as a Medical Practitioner with AHPRA
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of Physicians including advanced training and recognition as a Cardiologist.
Eligible for a Medical Provider Number for the provision of rebatable specialist services
How to Apply
Please contact Sandra Louey on 0403039232 or firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sidra Khan on email@example.com or 0484280060
HPG Have placed more than 30,0000 candidates into the health care industry. We have been in operations for more than 23 years. We are a member of RCSA. HPG provide a comprehensive recruitment service to the health care sector and work with public and private hospitals, government departments, multi-national health care organisations (biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, scientific), health insurance funds, medical, diagnostic and imaging facilities and aged care providers and residential facilities.
1 day ago
- AU$300000 - AU$700000 per annum
Position Title: Specialist Cardiologist Potential for their BNE, North Lakes and Gold Coast Location Position Description:A rapidly-growing integrated general and specialist medical services provider is expanding their service offerings and is looking for a general cardiologist to join their team. FRACP Cardi...
14 days ago
- Mount Eliza
- AU$300000 - AU$500000 per annum
Benefits: Walk in Patient List Established Networks and Ties with Public and Private HospitalsLow staff turn overAccess to the latest technologies and research Highly supportive team Forward thinking business Doctor Owned Practice Private Billing Patients Patient Focused Approach with a stron...