Opportunity to work closely with commercial and technical teams.
Stable and supportive environment with flexible working conditions.
About the company
A large global healthcare organisation that is passionate and committed to providing products that help people live a happier and healthier life.
About the opportunity
As the main interface between commercial and technical teams, your responsible is to develop and implement strategic solutions which is in line with the business' technology goals.
- Partner with stakeholders across the business to understand and document requirements.
- Analyse, develop and communicate business system requirements on an on-going basis.
- Assist in scoping of new system development.
- Support strategic initiatives.
- Create and implement technical management plans for projects.
- Evaluate and communicate consistently through system implementation.
- Determine and develop user requirements for systems in production to ensure maximum usability.
- Technical reporting.
- Build strong business relationships.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in IT or Computer Science.
- Extensive experience working in an analytics and systems development role is essential.
- Experience working within the medical device or pharmaceutical industry is ideal.
- Experience in database management.
- Proficiency in SQL is ideal.
- Systems experience in Salesforce and Veeva would be highly advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving is essential.
- High proficiency in gathering and writing technical requirements.
- Ability to generate process documentation and technical reporting.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
Innovative, passionate and supportive.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Michelle Vermaak on 02 8877 8760 for a confidential discussion.
( SK920709A )
15 days ago
- North Ryde
BenefitsOpportunity to work closely with commercial and technical teams.Stable and supportive environment with flexible working conditions. About the company A large global healthcare organisation that is passionate and committed to providing products that help people live a happier and health...
5 days ago
- North Shore
- AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum + superannuation
BenefitsSupportive and collaborative environment.Focused on employee development & engagement. Close access to public transport. About the companyA global healthcare company focused on providing products that improve and enhance the well-being of patients. About the opportun...
5 days ago
- AU$160000 - AU$165000 per annum + superannuation
BenefitsBe a part of a large, diverse organisation experiencing rapid growth. Great opportunity to bring your skills and experience to assist the company in reaching their Technology goals.Both a strategic and hands-on role.Flexible working environment.Can be based out of Sydney or Melbourne. About t...