About the company
This ASX listed Health Technology business is highly acquisitive and is experiencing significant growth both locally and globally. Motivated to significantly impact patient's journey across the Healthcare system; they are innovative, dynamic and are at the forefront of the latest advances in SaaS technologies.
Our client's technology footprint: a clinical expert intelligent system and health data solutions that measure the quality of clinical coded data for improved patient care, auditing, management and funding.
About the opportunity
Due to their impressive and sustainable growth trajectory, the commercial team is seeking a new member to increase their footprint across Western Australia. This position is best suited to a driven, engaging and flexible professional displaying their capacity to deliver on product innovation for intelligent systems for better health outcomes.
In this highly visible and autonomous role, calling upon the hospital and pathology industries, the Business Development Manager will nurture established accounts and actively seek out opportunities to secure new business across varied revenue streams. Your sales approach will be collegial; actively listening to your client's pain points and requirements.
- Develop a solid customer pipeline for current and future products/services
- Develop and execute a strategic go to market product plan
- Present proposal and tender responses/processes
- Support existing customers with their current product suite
- Oversee customer on-boarding implementation training
- Participate in audits related to coding and billings
- Collaborate with internal colleagues, supporting the growth of the company
Skills and Experience Required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications - Nursing, Science, Clinical, Health Information Management or similar degree
- A sound understanding of the Australian healthcare ecosystem, specifically hospital (acute) & pathology channel
- Proven Healthcare Business Development, Account Management and Sales capabilities in Australia
- Business Relationship building and maintaining capabilities, at all levels, including decision makers
- Hospital Health information systems/software (or patient administration/management systems) experience
- Software as a Service (SaaS) and Salesforce CRM systems knowledge / experience
- Understanding of Australian Coding Standards and private payer models i.e., HPPA's, advantageous
Qualifications highly regarded:
- Health Information Management Advanced HIMAA ICD-10-AM clinical coding course HIMAA (or equivalent)
- Clinical Coding Auditing Course - completed at External Auditor level - or equivalent experience
Why this opportunity is right for you?
This position is suited to a commercial professional who thrives on the opportunity to be part of an organisation's exciting growth phase. You are a proven self-starter, with a team player mentality.
Ideally, you will present a clinical background, understand the dynamics of the Australian healthcare ecosystem including healthcare technology offerings, and most crucial display the ability to deliver commercial outcomes.
In return, you will work within a high performing culture, promote innovative products and be rewarded for your commitment and successes.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Natalia Fiocca, Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7104 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group - Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. www.hpgconnect.com
( SK915102A )
3 days ago
- Melbourne, Victoria
About the companyThis ASX listed Health Technology business is highly acquisitive and is experiencing significant growth both locally and globally. Motivated to significantly impact patient's journey across the Healthcare system; they are innovative, dynamic and are at the forefront of the latest advances in SaaS technologies.
26 days ago
- Southwestern Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$80000.00 - AU$90000 per annum + + Car + Super + Excellent Bonus
Benefits:Cutting-edge, innovative dental productsJoin a hungry yet humble sales environmentGreat benefits & remuneration on offerAbout the company The company is a global organisation with a focus on providing innovative systems and dental solutions...
13 days ago
- Southern Sydney, New South Wales
- car, super & IMPRESSIVE COMMS
BenefitsNewly created role - make it your ownWarm South territory with huge growth potentialGlobal Medical Device leader investing heavily in Australian businessMarket leading products & technologiesLucrative commission structure - uncapped!On-going development & career opportunities
8 days ago
About the companyOur client is a multinational speciality pharmaceutical company with big growth plans for Australia. A company who dedicates themselves to the development and commercialisation of ground-breaking products in to the market.About the opportunityAs the Key Account Manager, you will play a key role in promoting a Women's Health portfolio across...
11 days ago
- New South Wales
About the companyOur client is a global pharmaceutical company who has an exceptional reputation in the Australian market. This thriving company are experiencing growth with the launch of their Oncology business unit due to their commitment to enhancing the health and lives of patients across the globe. They have trusted, established products and a launch product. With a stron...
11 days ago
The BenefitsPharmaceutical Sales Leadership roleNo Pharmaceutical experience? No worries!Global Pharmaceutical leaderUpcoming product launchesLead a high performing teamDrive team to increase market shareWell reputed company - multiple award winning 'Employer of Choice'
28 days ago
- Perth, Western Australia
About the Company:Our innovative client operates in a unique position within the global market, recognised as the leaders, dedicated to the development, product and sales of specialised nutritional products. They aim to shape a new industry between traditional nutrition and pharmaceutical, across multiple customer channels...
11 days ago
- Sydney, New South Wales
- car, super & BONUS
The BenefitsPharmaceutical Sales Leadership roleNo Pharma experience? No worries!Global Pharmaceutical leaderUpcoming product launchesLead a high performing teamDrive team to increase market shareWell reputed company - multiple award winning 'Employer of Choice'Progression opportunities mapped out
22 days ago
- New South Wales
- AU$80000 - AU$85000 per annum + car, spear & lucrative bonus
The Benefits:Global Pharmaceutical leaderWarm territory; plenty of growth potentialMarket leading Primary Care productsWorld class training providedCollaborative team, impressive ManagerCompany reputed for developing talent from withinAttractive salary circa $85k plus super &...
14 days ago
- AU$75000 - AU$90000 per annum + car & bonus
The Benefits:Global Pharmaceutical leaderWarm territory; plenty of growth potentialMarket leading Primary Care productsPart time role - ensure work/life balanceWorld class training providedCollaborative team, impressive ManagerCompany reputed for developing talent from within...
about 18 hours ago
- Attractive & Competitive Package
About the companyOur client is a niche global pharmaceutical company with a strong patient-centric approach. They follow an ethical and scientific approach that includes close cooperation with healthcare professionals across the world.About the opportunityAs a Medical Representative you w...
4 days ago
About the Company: Our innovative client operates in a unique position within the global market, recognised as the leaders, dedicated to the development, product and sales of specialised nutritional products. They aim to shape a new industry between traditional nutrition and pharmaceutical, across multiple customer channels. About the...