- Global Healthcare leader
- Newly created role
- Lead varied high impact projects
- Support global initiatives
- Collaborative, high energy team
- Drive CRM adoption by Sales team
- High visibility role - partner with engaged stakeholders
- Generate insights that optimise Sales & Marketing capabilities
- Bring data to life
- Your insights will add bottom line value
- Company reputed for developing talent from within
About the company:
This company offers innovative solutions to patients around the globe and are leaders across a varied portfolio of product offerings. Their products truly make a difference and enhance quality of lives and they have a strong pipeline of new products that will continue to add value to clinicians and patients alike.
In this newly created role, you will be the Subject Matter Expert for Sales & Marketing teams and their relevant CRM/System/Analytics requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the Comm Ex team on CRM system implementation/upgrades
- Manage multiple data sets from varied sources
- Partner extensively with internal/external stakeholders
- Support & increase adoption of CRM/platform usage by Sales team
- Generate actionable insights in easy to interpret formats
- Collaborate with data team to enhance data capabilities & quality
- Support Marketing team on multi-channel campaigns, understanding key performance drivers
- Support Marketing team to optimise Pitcher usage
- Conduct customer segmentation analytics
Skills and Experience:
- Superior analytics capabilities - Pharmaceutical/Medical Devices exp. essential
- Proven experience using Salesforce.com
- Systems implementation experience advantageous
- Proven business partnering expertise - ideally with Commercial teams
- Proven ability to deliver actionable insights from complex data sets
- Previous experience training Sales teams on CRM adv.
- Experience using Einstein/Wave Analytics adv.
- Sales Force Effectiveness capabilities adv.
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Team player mentality
- Advanced communication skills
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Marion Ludeking on +61 2 8877 8771 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruits all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
17 days ago
- AU$130000 - AU$150000 per annum + + Bonus
About the company An established pharmaceutical organisation, they are passionate about transforming patient's lives and courageous in both decision and action. With market leading brands and an R&D team invested in bringing new products to market, they are continuing to make a positive impact on patients in Australia and globally. About...
1 day ago
- AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum + super & bonus
BenefitsNewly created role - make it your own!Global Medical Devices companyInnovative & solutions focused businessDynamic and fast paced environmentTechnologies which impact patients quality of lifeExpanding product portfolioDynamic & inspiring manager About the com...
about 14 hours ago
- Attractive package
About the company Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing Australian pharmaceutical companies. A company that develops, manufactures and markets products to treat and prevent serious human medical conditions. With expanding operations on every continent, our client is rapidly becoming recognised for a progressive approach, f...