- Grow your career in a large global Pharmaceutical company
- Take ownership of a business unit
- Be part of a collaborative team with Inspiring leaders/ mentors
- Your recommendations will impact strategic decisions and add value to the organisation
- Career progression opportunities
- Permanent role
- Excellent salary package & company benefits
About the company
Global Pharmaceutical organisation located in Macquarie Park. This company is synonymous with innovation, collaboration and positive patient outcomes.
About the opportunity
Senior Business Intelligence & Insights Analyst. Provide strategic recommendations to the Business Unit and senior management based on consolidated and actionable business insights generated from in depth analysis. Partner with key stakeholders and lead key Strategic and Operational Planning processes. Develop Patient Based Models for relevant brands and therapeutic areas.
My client are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who has patient modelling experience, is a creative thinker and has proven experience identifying business opportunities.
- Reporting & analysis on various aspects of the business unit to develop actionable insights
- Develop patient based models for relevant therapy area
- Strategic & Operational business planning
- Business engagement & partnering
- Market research & competitor analysis
- Format, extract & integrate data
- Identify business opportunities and work with wider team to formulate a plan and implement them
- Ad hoc requests by the business as required
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Business, Science, Finance, Marketing or related fields
- Experience in local pharmaceutical industry
- Experience building patient models
- Experience working with big data, analysing market research & sales data
- Advanced Excel skills
- An excellent business partner & creative thinker
How to Apply
Your application will be reviewed by Francesca Strange, Senior Recruitment Consultant.
7 days ago
Accounting & Finance
- Macquarie Park
- AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum + Super
Benefits Contract role - ASAP startBusiness partner with a range of different stakeholders across different divisions of the business e.g. Sales, Supply Chain, IT, Research etcDynamic and fast paced environmentAbout the company This global healthcare brand are well known in their field of expertise. Due...
about 14 hours ago
Accounting & Finance
- Attractive package
About the company Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing pharmaceutical companies; one that develops and in-licences market leading products to treat and prevent serious human medical conditions. About the opportunity Due to company growth, our client is seeking a dynamic, s...