- Rare opportunity to join Animal Health leader
- Newly created role due to expanding business
- Own this high profile brand
- Lead product & brand campaigns
- Lead product launches & NPD projects
- Excellent mentor, opportunities for progression
- Variety of stakeholders - internal & external
- Enviable company culture - become one of the family
Established over 70 years ago, this global Animal Health company's products are industry leaders. Motivated by the needs of their customers, they are heavily focused on research and development, with the aim of positively impacting animal health. Due to impressive growth plans, a newly created role has arisen within the Marketing team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this newly created role combines B2B and B2C marketing capabilities and is crucial to the business's ambitious growth plans. Key Responsibilities include:
- Strategic & tactical ownership for key brand plans
- Lead product launches into the ANZ market
- Develop & implement successful brand strategies across multiple channels
- Manage relationships with external agency stakeholders
- Identify Market trends via competitor analysis
- Develop effective promotional communications plans
- Own all consumer brand campaigns & associated agency activities
- Identify opportunities for NPD
- Manage budget
- Collaborate with Sales team to drive product awareness
Your skills & Background:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- B2B & B2C marketing expertise
- Experience developing successful launch plans
- Proven understanding of the 4Ps of marketing
- Passion for Animal Health advantageous
- Proven Digital marketing capabilities
- Proven project management experience
- Strong analytical/market research skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence in your capabilities combined with superior leadership skills
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Marion Ludeking on +61 2 8877 8771 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruits all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com.
29 days ago
- AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum + super, car & bonus
The Benefits:Full ownership of leading Specialty productsProduct launch in the pipelineDrive digital initiativesFlagship portfolioHigh performing productsGlobal leaderVaried roleFree reign to be develop innovative & creative marketing strategiesCollaborate with cross functional team to ma...
about 21 hours ago
- Competitive package
The Benefits Make your mark on Australia's Haematology- Oncology landscapeNewly created role'Best in Class' therapiesInnovative pipelineAccountable for end-to-end Marketing activitiesDevelop market disrupting launch plansImpressive leadership team...
about 21 hours ago
- New South Wales
- Super, car & bonus
The Benefits:Make your mark on the Australian Oncology & Haematology landscapeNewly created role; make it your ownInnovative pipelineJoin this organisation as they develop 'best in class' therapiesOwn all Marketing strategies & activitiesDevelop market disrupting launch plansImpressive leadership team ...
9 days ago
- AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum + Super & bonus
The Benefits:Global Pharmaceutical leaderVaried roleSupport patient focused communication strategiesLearn from the bestJoin an organisation renowned for developing from withinGain exposure to a variety of therapeutic areasSupport the delivery of Patient engagement ...