- 1-2 months temp with possibility of going permanent.
- Work with a globally recognised organisation.
- Fantastic North Shore location with onsite parking.
- Collaborative and friendly culture.
About the company
Global healthcare organisation.
About the opportunity
Utilise your proven experience to step into a phenomenal company and own the Accounts Payable function.
- Processing Invoices
- Payment Runs
- Checking and Auditing Expense Claims
- Assisting with Month End Processes and Reporting
- Other Ad Hoc Duties as Required (Accounting tasks)
Skills and Experience
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience in working with SAP
- Experience working with an expense management system
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an Accounts Payable appointment
- Fully functional AP experience; coding invoices, understanding of a chart of accounts
- Strong communication skills
- High Attention to detail and Organisational Skills
Fast paced, friendly, collaborative and professional environment. Modern, bright and sociable offices.
How to Apply
Your application will be reviewed by Francesca Strange, Recruitment Consultant.
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
about 1 month ago
Accounting & Finance
- Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$95000 - AU$100000 per annum + Super
BenefitsPermanent opportunity Career progression & development opportunities ASAP start for the right personWork with a global company during a growth periodAbout the companyThis global health...