- Award winning Communications agency
- Provide strategic input to client campaigns/projects
- Partner with Top 10 Pharmaceutical companies
- Centrally located
- Immediate start
- Expanding client portfolio | sustainable growth
- High performance culture
- Progression opportunities
- Centrally located, attractive salary, impressive mentors
Established over 25 years ago, this award winning Communications agency boasts an enviable client portfolio of local and international Pharmaceutical clients. They are high performing, supportive and are reputed for delivering the finest & high impact projects to their clients. They are renowned for developing people internally and are proud to treat their team as individuals, not just numbers.
Due to impressive growth, an opportunity has arisen for a driven Account Director to join their close knit team.
Reporting to the Group Account Director, you will ensure client's projects are completed on time and within budget. You will also be encouraged to provide strategic input into projects, to ensure maximum efficacy.
Essentially, you are the conductor of the orchestra as all projects are completed in-house.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing projects from inception through to hand over
- Provide strategic input as/when required
- Deliver/present pitches to clients
- Partner with in-house creative, production, design & Medical teams
- Liaise with key agency stakeholders
- Build & maintain relationships with clients
- Partner with internal/external stakeholders to bring briefs to life
- Manage supplier relationships
Your Skills & Background:
- Proven agency Account Director experience
- Pharmaceutical experience advantageous
- Solid track record of building & maintaining relationships
- Displayed expertise writing briefs and project management
- Proven ability to take initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Sound financial acumen
- Team player mentality
- Proven solid work ethic
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
Healthcare Professionals Group recruits all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
about 2 months ago
- Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$85000 - AU$95000 per annum + super & bonus
The Benefits: Immediate startPartner with Top 10 Pharmaceutical companiesHigh performance cultureNew headcountWell reputed work/life balanceVaried projectsBOOMING project pipelineCompany works with you to map out your developmentGain broad exposure to wider Pharmaceutical industry
9 days ago
- AU$230000 - AU$250000 per annum + super & bonus
The Benefits:Newly created roleLead multiple product launchesMarket leading portfolioHuge opportunity for more market share growthDevelop high performing teamGlobal Pharmaceutical leaderProgression opportunitiesWell reputed cultureImpressive Leadership teamImpressive salary plus bonu...
4 months ago
- New South Wales, Australia
- AU$125000 - AU$130000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Benefits Newly created roleExcellent opportunity in External communications, Brand communications & Patient advocacyStand alone role leading strategy & executionYou will be kept busy with this rich product pipeline & Various therapy areasSupportive & collaborative team About the ...