- Part-time/ Full-tme, permanent opportunity
- Industry leader
- CBD location
- Immediate start!
About the company
Our client is a national provider of fertility services, with offices located in the CBD. Their focus is providing the very best patient care, allowing clients to make informed decisions throughout their fertility journey.
About the opportunity
An opportunity to work for one of Australia's market leaders within fertility. As the Theatre Nurse you will provide high standards of skilled care and support during each phase of a patient's perioperative care. Whilst working within this setting will care for a variety of individuals, couples, and families who seek counselling or treatment options related to reproductive health.
- Ensure care is in line with values of the organisation
- Provide care to clients before, during and after surgery
- Provide clinical support within complex nursing care situations
- Assess patients condition before surgery
- Ensure that the Operating Room is prepared with all necessary supplies, implants, instrumentation, and equipment
- Keep the operating room sterilised
- Monitor patient's vital signs
- Evaluate postoperative patients
- Reviews charts for completeness, in accordance with documentation protocols prior to and after the surgical procedure
- Adhere to all relevant health and safety standards
- Communicate with patients, teammates, and physicians to ensure continuity of care
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Perioperative experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
Work within a collaborative and friendly team environment.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Ann-Marie Andrews, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8705 for a confidential discussion.
Health & Aged Care Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business. Recruiting all clinical care, management and operational positions with Public and Private Hospitals; Medical Practices; Imaging Service Providers; Health Insurance Funds; and Aged Care providers, residential facilities and affiliated service providers. For more health or aged care job opportunities visit www.hacpconnect.com. For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
Opportunity for part-time Theatre nurse, CBD location.
8 days ago
- New South Wales
- AU$40 - AU$48 per hour + Plus Super
BenefitsPart-time/ Full-tme, permanent opportunityIndustry leaderCBD locationImmediate start! About the companyOur client is a national provider of fertility services, with offices located in the CBD. Their focus is providing the very best patient care, allowing client...
8 days ago
- Macquarie Park
- AU$85000 - AU$90000 per annum + Plus Super
About the companyOur client is a market leading provider of telehealth services, offering a point of contact for those in need of assistance, in a variety of situations. Taking calls from around the globe, our client assists in the planning and execution of medical intervention. Abo...