- Busy Administrator role
- Leading multinational bio-pharmaceutical company
- Excellent company culture
About the Company
This leading bio-pharmaceutical company discovers, develops, and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need for more than 30 years.
About the role
This fast-paced administration contract role will support the company's commercial operations team with all their administrative needs.
- Manage all administration duties for the department including spreadsheet and in-box management
- Perform General administration relating to ad hoc projects, initiatives, meetings, events etc
- Provide support to business unit and others as required
Skills & Experience
- Experience in an administrative role supporting multiple team members
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry is highly regarded
- Excellent verbal, written communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to work independently
- Experience in coordinating a variety of activities simultaneously to include interfacing with senior internal and external parties
How to Apply
Please follow relevant link to apply. Alternatively, please call Jo Turner on 03 9938 7120 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
28 days ago
Administration & Business Support
- Melbourne, Victoria
About the company Our client is a international biotechnology/medical device company active in the field of reproductive health. Their company model is to create, deliver and market innovative, efficient, steadfast products and systems for assisted reproduction (IVF/ART). About the opportunity Our client is currently se...