- Work with a global brand and leader in their field
- Support leaders in the industry
- Voted top place to work
- Can have flexible work hours
- Short walk from public transport
- 6 month contract
About the company
This company is a renowned name in the pharmaceutical industry. Combining their traditional business values and unmatched advances in health solutions, this company maintains a strong position in the global market.
Beyond their impressive product portfolio and pipeline is the company culture and a strong brand, voted top place to work. This company is a genuine leader, creating best patient outcomes and with a true people focus.
About the opportunity
This opportunity will give you visibility to the executive Talent and HR team HR and Talent team. Utilise your proven TA/HR administration/coordination experience to step into a phenomenal company in a temporary role and get your foot in the door. You will have the capability to work autonomously and partner effectively with the commercial executives.
- Schedule interviews and meetings
- Utilise human resources information systems
- Reconcile expenses and raise POs
- Coordinating internal meetings and take minutes
- On-boarding and Off boarding Activities
- Conduct Reference Checking
- Put together presentations as requested
- Administer minor payroll queries and maintain employee records
Skills and Experience
- HR administration experience is desirable
- Experience working in a multi-national and healthcare is a must
- Strong attention to detail and capability to meet deadlines
- Systems experience- HR Systems (Taleo, Workday ect)
- Strong Communications both Written and Verbal
How to Apply
Your application will be reviewed Jane Nichols, Divisional Manager.
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com