- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great work/life balance
- Extended hours of operations, allowing you to supplement your income
- Privately owned and operated by a group of doctors
- Impressive year on year growth
- Work with team who all strive to maintain highest degree of quality care
- Attractive sign on bonus offered
- Job security with a well-known group
- Equipment less than a year old
- Great work environment and team based culture
- Work in one of Queensland's most stunning locations
- Surrounded by excellent amenities such as golf course, playground and walking tracks
About the role:
Our client is seeking a General Sonographer that has demonstrated experience, including, the ability to perform high quality medicine imaging examinations within a clinical setting. The successful candidate must possess clinical, practical, and interpretive skills to obtain high quality ultrasound images by following established protocols. You are expected to provide exceptional patient care and support and ensure the ultrasound findings are correctly and clearly documented.
- ASAR accreditation
- Commitment to outstanding patient care
- Experience in general sonography (O&G, Small Parts, MSK, Vascular, Breast Sonography, Abdominal, Small Parts)
- Be highly organised, efficient, and organised
- Sound knowledge and understanding of radiology policies and practices
How to Apply:
Please contact Sandra Louey on 0403039232 or Sidra Khan on 0484280060 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
HPG have placed more than 30,000 candidates into the healthcare industry. We provide fixed term, locum, part-time recruitment solutions, Australia wide. We have been in operations for over 23 years. HPG provide a comprehensive recruitment service to the healthcare sector and work with public and private hospitals, government departments, multi-national healthcare organisations (biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, scientific), health insurance funds, medical, diagnostic and imaging facilities and aged care providers and residential facilities. To find out more about our vacancies please visit https://www.hpgconnect.com/jobs
20 days ago
- AU$0.00 - AU$110000 per annum + Pro Rated
Benefits Located South West of Melbourne Clinic provides in and out patient services Strong ties and affiliations with major public and private hospitals Provide a comprehensive range of cardiac services Supported by a team of sonographers and cardiologist Focus is to provide echo scanning and reporting GE and...
29 days ago
- New South Wales
Benefits Flexible work arrangements 7.5 hour block assignment Competitive hourly rate- giving you more certainty from a cash flow point of view Work with a team of cardiologist Interesting case mix Supported by technicians Low staff turnover Pleasant work environment Ample off street parking ...
29 days ago
- AU$50 - AU$67 per hour
Benefits Conveniently located and only 25 minutes from Brisbane Vacancy Tuesday and Thursday Supported by nurses, technicians and cardiologist on site Paid by the scan or by the hour Tea room on site Tempo reporting and Philips CX 50 The Clinic Privately owned cardiology pra...
about 8 hours ago
- AU$350000 - AU$800000 per annum
Benefits Monday to Friday Stunning, coastal location Supported by a team of cardiologists Coastal area with access to affordable housing, great schools Well run clinic with plenty of admin support Opportunity to diversity your skills Philips machines used Locum options available Minimum 2 week block