- Start the year in the right way, permanent position
- Interview January 2021
- Work with Global brand and leader in their field
- Close knit team environment
- Work with well-established leaders in the industry
This Company is known as an employer of choice. With long standing employees and a supportive and knowledge driven culture you will be set up for success.
About the company
An organisation that is synonymous with success and quality, delivering innovative products to their market.
About the opportunity
Utilising your healthcare administration skills you will support and coordinate a team of established engineers along with regional managers. Managing the amendments and revision of contracts, customer agreements, scheduling calendars for the engineers and being the main point of contact for the team, you will be agile and collaborative in a close knit team.
- Manage amend and revise customer contracts
- Prepare reports and service contract agreements
- Liaise with the customers and internal stakeholders
- Reconcile expenses and raise POs through SAP
- Coordinate Interstate travel and accommodation
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in SAP and ServiceMax is a must
- Previous experience in healthcare industry
- Ability to meet deadlines and work with urgency
- High level communicator both written and verbal
- Strong business acumen
How to Apply
Your application will be reviewed Gabby Norton, Senior recruitment consultant.
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
14 days ago
Administration & Business Support
About the companyThis award winning Health Science communication consultancy provide services to the healthcare industry through the provision of a variety of high quality services.About the opportunity Due to continued growth and the success of recent projects, there is a newly created role available for an experienced and talented medic...