About the company
This leading bio-pharmaceutical company are committed to improving lives through innovative medicines across neuroscience, oncology, and rare disease.
About the opportunity
As an experienced Senior Scientific/Medical Advisor, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders, managing the pipeline and on-market portfolio of neurology medicines. This role also includes line management responsibilities, providing you with an opportunity to expand your leadership capabilities.
- Manage the medical and scientific exchange of information with thought leaders
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to provide insights and training on portfolio
- Attending meetings and conference and undertake presentations
- Staff management
- Be the subject matter expert on product and pipeline
- Provide strategy and input into medical plans
- Work closely with brand team member
- Work collaboratively with effective cross-functional communication
Skills and Experience
- Strong experience in a local Medical Manager / Senior Scientific Advisor role
- Strong neurology drug development knowledge
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification (Life Sciences/PhD/Pharmacy)
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility for self
- Results and outcomes driven
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jo Turner (Senior Specialist Manager) on 03 9938 7120 for a confidential discussion.
10 days ago
About the company This leading biopharmaceutical company are committed to improving lives through innovative medicines across neuroscience, oncology and rare disease. About the opportunity As an experienced Scientific/Medical Advisor, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders; managing neurology prod...
about 1 month ago
- Melbourne, Victoria
About the companyThis leading biopharmaceutical company are committed to improving lives through innovative medicines across neuroscience, oncology and rare disease. About the opportunityAs an experienced Scientific/Medical Advisor, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders; managing neurology products and pip...
29 days ago
About the CompanyThis world leading research based pharmaceutical company have a defined mission to seek to improve the lives of patients and their families globally. About the roleAs a Medical Science Liaison, you will have at least two years' experience working within the pharmaceutical...
2 days ago
BenefitsThis role will offer the opportunity to establish and develop a new area of expertise in a global organisationInternal focus with no travelExcellent remuneration packageAbout the companyWith a worldwide reach our Client focuses on areas of medicines that make a real difference. As the pharmaceutical a...
19 days ago
- + Super + Car Allowance + Bonus
National Medical Science Liaison BenefitsNational Medical Science Liaison within theraputic area of AddictionYou will be part of a small collaborative team with global exposureExcellent remuneration + super + car allowance and bonusBe part of a passionate small team, a great time to make a real impact whilst enjo...
9 days ago
About the Company This global pharmaceutical company seek to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases around the world. About the role In this 12-month contract role, you will be responsible for leading and executing medical content across various products and ...