- Work with a highly reputable and established team of Life Sciences experienced specialist recruiters with a specific focus on Medical Affairs
- Ongoing training to support your success and development
- Work in partnership with pharmaceutical, medical devices and biotech global organisations
- Flexibility to work office based (City location) or remotely as desired
- Build a rare and valuable knowledge of medical affairs recruitment processes
- Inherit strong and established relationships working with many PSA/MSA clients
About the team and organisation
A trusted partner to our Clients in the Health care industry, with over 20 years consulting to the biggest names in multi-national corporate health care. The Life Sciences Team are industry experienced specialist coming from backgrounds which are predominantly Scientific. Our company is privately owned and managed, giving you clarity of business direction with appropriate training to ensure success. Align yourself with high calibre consultants who support great people in great career moves and enhance the country's health and happiness.
About the opportunity
Work alongside established and experienced colleagues who take pride in their role as career consultants. As a Medical Affairs Recruitment Consultant/Senior Consultant, you will lead client engagement through proactive communications via various platforms. The strong demand for health professionals across Australia, paired with a shortage of candidates, speaks to the importance of reverse marketing, negotiating trading terms, and market mapping consistently. This position has a support system of a Sourcing Consultant, Consultant, Senior Consultant, Executive Consultant and an Associate Director, Life Sciences with tenure in the organisation totalling close to 20 years.
- Work with Sourcing Consultants to identify high-quality candidates
- Utilise various platforms to identify and communicate with potential and existing clients
- Reverse market qualified, industry experienced candidates
- Create and maintain effective processes for fluid work-flows
- Negotiate terms of trade with prospective clients
- Lead marketing campaigns to enhance the company's market presence
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified applicants, preferably in a scientific discipline, are highly encouraged to apply
- Experience in agency recruitment is preferred
- Exposure to the health care industry is well regarded
- Demonstrable sales and business development experience is vital
- Agility to move across different activities and functions is of the utmost importance
- Ability to think on your feet and adopt a consultative approach
An unparalleled approach to client and candidate services is what drives our team towards continual growth and success. To achieve this, we offer ongoing professional training, supportive management, and the ability to express your professional strengths. We are a diverse team of people who are drawn together by our shared goal of enhancing people's lives.
How to Apply
A personal & confidential conversation is welcome, please call 02 8877 8743 to speak with Angela Barclay, Associate Director Life Sciences. You can also follow our web link here to apply directly - https://www.hpgconnect.com/
Healthcare Professionals Group recruit all positions, at all levels, into; biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, scientific, medical and medical technology companies; aged care providers, public and private hospitals, health insurance funds, diagnostic and imaging facilities, government departments and charities/NFP organisations. For all healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
( SK915184A )
10 days ago
- New South Wales
- Attractive Salary Package
About the companyAn ASX-listed, Australian clinical-stage, biotechnology company focused on the development of a novel drug candidate for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases. About the opportunity The Director of Drug Development is responsible for the planning, i...