About the company
A rapidly growing organisation and one of Australia's leading suppliers of sterile and non-sterile medical consumables.
About the opportunity
The Senior Quality Manager role is a newly created position and reports into the Head of Quality. You will support and giude a team of quality professionals and be instrumental in shaping the Quality Management System for the manufacturing site.
Thorough knowledge of ISO 13485 in a sterile and non-sterile manufacturing environment is required in order to successfully review and update processes and systems.
- Provide guidance and education on Quality and Environmental Management Systems to co-workers and other stakeholders to drive continual improvement
- Identify and analyze potential events to eliminate risk related consequences
- Expand on strategic quality objectives to provide documented quality plans for current and future activities
- Provide practical education to team members on state-of-the-art QMS/EMS methodologies and techniques
- Manage the statistical processes required to enhance the KPI for the Quality team
- Contribute to the development, issue, amendment and control of the Manual and Systems to ensure continuing compliance with standards relevant to the goods manufactured and sponsored by the company
- Co-ordinating Management Review meetings and processes. Monitor progress and enforce required actions from the meeting
- Advise on quality and regulatory system improvements
- Participate in problem solving and other corrective action activities
- Undertake internal or external audits as required
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in a scientific or engineering discipline
- Demonstrated competency with ISO13485 and GMP requirements
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience in an associated field and leadership qualities
- ERP systems proficiency
- Internal Auditing experience
- Solid analytical, planning, problem solving and organizational skills
- Innovative self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Joanna Murphy, Senior Recruitment Consultant on +61 2 8877 8718 for a confidential discussion.
1 day ago
- New South Wales
About the companyA rapidly growing organisation and one of Australia's leading suppliers of sterile and non-sterile medical consumables. About the opportunityThe Senior Quality Manager role is a newly created position and reports into the Head of Quality. You will support and guide a team of quality...
28 days ago
About the companyThe Medical Devices Authorisation Branch of the TGA evaluates medical devices, including in vitro diagnostic medical devices (IVDs), and monitors them throughout their lifecycle to ensure they continue to meet an appropriate level of quality, safety, and performanceAbout the opportunityThe Devices Applications Sectio...
14 days ago
- Attractive Salary On Offer
About the companyThis leading global pharma company are committed to saving lives using the latest and most innovative technologies About the opportunityThis position is responsible for release of material for GLP toxicology studies and clinical trial material. It provides strategic support globally as an expert in assuring quality during ...