About the company
Small scale packaging facility of vitamins and minerals. Part of a larger not-for-profit organisation.
About the opportunity
This is a 2-month contract role (with possible extension) for an experienced Quality Assurance professional to provide additional support to the Quality team in this Not-for-Profit organisation.
***The role will involve travel between two sites - Western Sydney and Northern Beaches (expenses will be paid)***
Your role will manage compliance to relevant legislation and standards, through monitoring and supporting of operations staff. You will also undertake required compliance activities in relation to TGA packaging operations both primary and secondary.
- Develop, implement, and maintain Quality Systems to ensure high product quality in accordance with customer specifications and regulatory requirements
- Interpret and communicate any changes in the regulatory environment that could affect the organisation and proactively mitigate and resolve potential compliance issues
- Liaising with auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective actions and compliance with accreditation standards
- Ensure all customer complaints, deviations, corrective actions and product recalls are documented, reviewed and closed out
- Coordinate Product Release to Client and Product Release for Supply
- Check and monitor quality assurance systems
- Facilitate staff training on documentation, environmental control, gowning, cleaning and other requirements
- Follow, contribute and work in a culture committed to continuous improvement through active participation in quality and workplace safety initiatives, and the identification of areas for improvement.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification, preferably in Science
- 5 years working in Quality Assurance role in GMP environment
- Ideally have experience in pharmaceutical, complementary medicines, or food industry.
- Sound understanding and application of the PIC/s code
- Be committed to working as a part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed analytical, interpretative, evaluative, and creative thinking skills
- Must have own transport to commute between two sites
A passionate organisation offering a career with a purpose. Built on values of respect, trust, honesty, and innovation.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Joanna Murphy, Specialist Manager - Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance on +61 2 8877 8718 for a confidential discussion.
about 1 month ago
- Melbourne, Victoria
BenefitsExcellent company cultureLeading pharmaceutical companyUndertake a role that will significantly improve the lives of patientsAbout the Company This global pharmaceutical company work collaboratively together to positively impact the lives of patients around the world. Their mission is to innovat...
29 days ago
- North Shore
- super (pro rata)
About the companyAn established multi-national, biopharmaceutical company with product range across reproductive health, urology, and gastroenterology. About the opportunityThis is a Part-time (0.6 FTE) Quality Assurance Associate role. You will provide support to the QA Ma...
24 days ago
- Adelaide CBD
- Up to AU$28 per hour + Super
BenefitsBe a part of a supportive and stable working environmentOpportunity for career developmentFlexible working hoursTemporary role with potential to extendAbout the companyA well-established global healthcare company with a passion for providing lifesaving medications. Our client looks to provide...