About the company
Our client is a supplier of OTC/Consumer Healthcare products. They have a diverse portfolio including several household names sold nationally and internationally. The product range also includes medical devices, cosmetics and complementary medicines.
About the opportunity
We are looking for an experienced QA professional to support the QA team for 3+ months. Your role will cover the full QMS. You will provide support with approvals and release for supply of products while also assisting with quality compliance and product complaints.
A contract extension or permanent role may be offered afterthe 3 months.
- Review manufacturing batch records and perform Release for Supply in accordance with GMP requirements
- Approval of incoming goods for packaging
- Review of CoA's and CoC's and artwork
- Communicate with suppliers
- Investigate any non-conformance's and assist with risk assessments and CAPA's
- Review and update QMS documents (SOP's, WI's etc.)
- Conduct internal audits
- Assist with customer complaints
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an Australian GMP licensed facility
- Must have QA Release for Supply experience
- Science related qualification
- Strong knowledge of the relevant TGA legislation
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and multitask in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
A family-owned business. Fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Joanna Murphy, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8718 for a confidential discussion.
( SK927795A )
6 days ago
- Attractive Salary On Offer
About the companyThis leading global pharma company are committed to saving lives using the latest and most innovative technologies About the opportunityThis position is responsible for release of material for GLP toxicology studies and clinical trial material. It provides strategic support globally as an expert in assurin...
22 days ago
- AU$54 - AU$57 per hour + Superannuation
About the company The Medical Devices Surveillance Branch of the TGA is responsible for the post market activities of medical devices, including in vitro diagnostic medical devices (IVDs), and monitoring them throughout their lifecycle to ensure they continue to meet appropriate standards. The Device Post Market Monitoring Section (DPMMS) within the Medical Devi...