- Creative, fast paced, and dynamic work environment
- Work with top tier pharmaceutical companies
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working arrangements
About the company
This specialised Healthcare Communications agency is a mid-sized creative agency based in Sydney. Their client portfolio boasts and enviable list of top local and international pharmaceutical companies.
About the opportunity
Join a team of highly skilled and dedicated writers and provide scientific and commercially sound communications for a range of top end clients. As an experienced Medical Writer, you will produce clear, engaging, and creative written work to meet the clients brief for its target audience. You will be a proactive lead and provide a solutions-orientated approach.
- Research, write, edit, and proofread a range of medical education and communications materials
- Ensure all materials are in accordance with Medicines Australia Code of Conduct and the relevant education regulations
- Edit manuscripts for content, style, syntax, spelling, and eloquence in accordance with relevant client and house style sheets
- Assist in driving projects
- Provide style and formatting advice as required
Skills and Experience
- PhD or Tertiary degree in medical, pharmaceutical, healthcare disciplines or relevant science subject
- 5 years' experience writing in an agency environment
- Ability to translate complex scientific/medical information for relevant target audience
- Strong understanding of the Medicines Australia Code of Conduct
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
A fast paced and dynamic environment that provides flexible working arrangements and an attractive salary package
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Davina Ocansey, Recruitment Consultant on +61 2 8877 8712 for a confidential discussion.
about 2 months ago
- North Shore, New South Wales
Benefits Established consultancy company with strong relationships Friendly and collaborative team Flexible working About the company Our Client are a long established consultancy company focusing predominantly on regulatory affairs, medical affairs and quality assurance. With strong and established relation...
17 days ago
Healthcare Professionals Group business is currently recruiting for a PV Associate.About the companyThis organisation is a global pharma company with offices in MelbourneAbout the opportunityWorking as part of the medical affairs team based in Melbourne, the successful candidate will be responsible for a broad ran...
about 24 hours ago
Healthcare Professionals Group business is currently recruiting for a PV Associate, 3 days per week. About the companyThis organisation is consulting firm with offices in Melbourne's eastern suburbsAbout the opportunityWorking as part of the team based in Melbourne, the successful candidate will be responsible for...