Established consultancy company with strong relationships
Friendly and collaborative team
About the company
Our Client are a long established consultancy company focusing predominantly on regulatory affairs, medical affairs and quality assurance. With strong and established relationships, all gained through word of mouth, their reputation is second to none. Being privately owned, working for this organisation, feels like being part of a small family. Their number one goal is to deliver positive outcomes, in a timely and efficient manner to their Clients, who are some of the most reputable pharmaceutical organisations. This ensures their Client's brands and time are fully protected and valued.
About the opportunity
The Senior Medical Compliance Associate will lead the compliance activities for a range of prescription medicines. A great opportunity to be a part of a highly collaborative and friendly team.
You will report to the Director. The successful candidate will have in-depth understanding of and be highly competent in working with the various codes of conduct and advertising legislation.
- Lead compliance review activities for a range of prescription medicines in several therapy areas including launch and pipeline products.
- Review promotional, educational and training materials to ensure compliance with the Medicines Australia Code of Conduct, the Medicines New Zealand Code of Practice, Government regulations and/or other relevant Codes.
- Develop and implement country specific communication initiatives in the area of medical compliance
- Guide, mentor, and train junior staff on medical compliance matters
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years promotional review experience is ideal
- A degree in Pharmacy, Science, Medicine or a related discipline
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as an individual contributor in addition to being part of a larger team
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously would be a plus
Friendly, family culture where ideas and opportunities to grow are given a platform.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Angela Barclay, Associate Director on +61 2 8877 8743 for a confidential discussion.
1 day ago
Benefits Raise your profile with a global healthcare leader in their fieldLead a key portfolio of vaccinesSignificant career pathway locally and/or globallyCompany lead for flagship productsAttractive salary package on offerRelocation assistance provided for interstate or international candidate...
24 days ago
- Attractive package
About the company Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing pharmaceutical companies; one with global reach, that develops and in-licences market leading products to treat and prevent serious human medical conditions. About the opportunity The Senior Communication Manager for As...