About the company
This company is a market leading global pharmaceutical organisation. With a focus on people at the epicentre of their values, this company is a able to provide a strong pipeline and a reputable name in industry.
About the opportunity
As a Senior Health Economist you will lead and project manage submissions to the PBAC and MSAC. You will provide strategic oversight and be a cross functional leader with taking ownership of submissions.
- Project manage the preparation of PBAC and MSAC submissions
- Pricing responsibilites
- Develop strategy to maximize reimbursement opportunities
- Develop and ensure implementation of market access strategies
- Lead cross functional teams
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary degree in Life Science, Public Health or Health Economic degree
- Previous experience in a Market Access role
- Strong experience of PBAC submissions
- Knowledge of MSAC submissions
- Excellent knowledge of HTA/ Health Economic and Outcomes Research
A collaborative team, where management is focused on personal development
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Davina Ocansey, Recruitment Consultant on +61 2 8877 8712 for a confidential discussion.
10 days ago
Health Economics & Market Access
Benefits Highly strategic Market Access roleJoin an innovative and growing organisationWork for a quality-focused medical company About the company A global innovative medical device company who are experiencing fast growth and expanding into Asia- Pacific About the op...