• Manage case processing across a diverse portfolio • Top tier pharmceutical company • Remote / on-site hybrid role
• Work for a global leading sponsor • Work on a close-knit team that encourages upskilling • Get exposure to a diverse range of therapeutic areas • Attractive salary package
About the company
Our client is a top tier pharmaceutical company that has a global presence and is growing at a fast pace. They have a diverse product portfolio that is improving the lives of millions of people worldwide.
About the opportunity
The senior drug safety associate team manages all pharmacovigilance activities and successfully manages the workflow by working cross functionally.
• Oversee the drug safety process including case collection, review, follow up and tracking • Safety event reporting following applicable regulatory guidelines and company SOP’s, within timelines and applicable submission methods • Conduct case follow up as appropriate • Contribute to process improvements and managing periodic safety reports • Work cross functionally and with local stakeholders to ensure compliance • Review clinical trial literature and SOPs to identify trends and maintain up to date knowledge of local regulations • Actively participate in team meetings and train and mentor staff on PVS and GCP
• Tertiary degree in life sciences or pharmacy • 3 - 5 years local drug safety experience • Ideally experience working in a sponsor or CRO • In depth knowledge of ICH / GCP guidelines • Highly organized with excellent communication skills • Full Australian working rights
Join a high performing and innovative company that promotes an inclusive culture and rewards hard work.
How to Apply
Click apply or for a confidential discussion contact:
• Mattias Fitzgerald, Recruitment Consultant on +61 2 8877 8749
About the company This global organisation have a track record of great success in Australia About the opportunity The purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth running of the pharmacovigilance functions Duties Assist QA team with logging and responding to complaints/adverse events and medical ...
BenefitsAn opportunity to learn in a Snr Medical Affairs roleWork across a diverse range of therapy areas and productsHybrid working environment & competitive salaryAbout the company One of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Australia providing branded Prescription and OTC medicines and some cosmetic pro...
Benefits• Join an organisation truly passionate about patients lives• Opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge medical advancements• Engage with a collaborative and innovative team• Competitive salary package and an opportunity to make a meaningful impactAbout the CompanyOur client is a leading global pharmaceutical company speciali...