- On-site parking
- A company with excellent product pipeline
- A leadership team dedicated to succession planning from within
- A company that offers flexibility, career development, rewards success and puts people first
About the company
An established pharmaceutical organisation, they are passionate about transforming patient's lives and courageous in both decision and action. With market leading brands and an R&D team invested in bringing new products to market, they are continuing to make a positive impact on patients in Australia and globally.
About the opportunity
Sitting in the Commercial Operations and Customer Engagement area you will work closely with the Multi-Channel Marketers and the Brand Teams extract and analyse data and provide strategic recommendations to the business.
- Analyse data and implement actionable insight into the business
- Help drive the customer engagement strategy through executing insights
- Support business decision making
- Identify, plan and implement salesforce planning, including allocation and targeting across all arms together with Sales and Marketing as well as sales incentive schemes and SFE reporting
Skills and Experience
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Business/Commercial Analyst background
- Strong stakeholder management across all commercial functions within a business
- Must demonstrate strong commercial acumen and success
- Must demonstrate an attitude of collaboration, patient focus and integrity
- Candidates must have experience working in Australia and full Australian working rights
A people focused company that offer flexibility, opportunities for career progression and rewards success in a collaborative and growth-oriented business.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Ellie Giagos Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8716 for a confidential discussion.
17 days ago
- Ryde, New South Wales
12 days ago
- AU$130000 - AU$140000 per annum + super, bonus & car!
The Benefits:Newly created role- make it your own!Full ownership of e-commerce & digital strategiesExpand D2C capabilitiesWork with external agenciesCollaborative, creative teamAttractive salary circa $135k plus super, bonus & carONSITE PARKING!! The Company:...
19 days ago
About the company This opportunity is with a niche medium size global leader with a stable and friendly working environment lead by intelligent business leaders. They present a passionate vision to support education and research through a variety of community involvement activities. About the opportunity
14 days ago
- Macquarie Park
- AU$140.00 - AU$150 per annum + Base | Car | Super | Bonus
Benefits Full time permanent roleWork with a market leading product with existing 50% market shareDrive new business through your Marketing StrategiesPeople management About the company This well-regarded medical device company have a solid reputation within their field of expertise...
8 days ago
- base + super