About the company
An established pharmaceutical organisation, they are passionate about transforming patient's lives and courageous in both decision and action. With market leading brands and an R&D team invested in bringing new products to market, they are continuing to make a positive impact on patients in Australia and globally.
About the opportunity
This is a newly created additional headcount position for a Senior Brand Manager. You will play a key role in driving exceptional business results for various products within the portfolio, as well as taking the lead on new launch products. Your success will be the ability to establish each individual product as prescribers' preferred treatment option in its class through your marketing strategy and collaboration with the sales teams.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the local market
- Turn patient and HCP insights into commercial marketing strategies.
- Build and sustain relationships with key thought leaders and advocacy groups in Australia
- Lead a core brand team, working effectively with cross-functional team members from medical, sales, regulatory, market access and corporate affairs, finance and market research.
- Engage and motivate the sales teams and provide them with the necessary strategies and tools to deliver tailored value propositions and customer solutions.
- Ensure all materials and promotional campaigns are aligned to Good Promotional Practices.
- Uphold company values of collaboration, patient centricity and integrity
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification - in business, marketing, science or nursing
- Previous GP Sales +/or Hospital sales experience
- Senior Brand pharmaceutical marketing experience across GP and or specialty products
- 3-5 years of broad experience in senior marketing roles
- Understanding and experience of strategic planning
- Demonstrated strengths in financial and commercial business acumen including forecasting, analytics and contracting
- Candidates must have experience working in Australia and full Australian working rights
A people focused company that offer flexibility, opportunities for career progression and rewards success in a collaborative and growth-oriented business.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jodie Robinson, Senior Recruitment Consultant, on 0405 764062 for a confidential discussion.
( SK915145A )
5 days ago
About the company Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing bio-pharmaceutical companies. One that develops, manufactures and markets products to treat and prevent serious human medical conditions. With expanding operations on every continent, our client is rapidly becoming recognised for a progressive approach, f...
6 days ago
- Competitive package
The Benefits Make your mark on Australia's Haematology- Oncology landscapeNewly created role'Best in Class' therapiesInnovative pipelineAccountable for end-to-end Marketing activitiesDevelop market disrupting launch plansImpressive leadership team...
6 days ago
- New South Wales
- Super, car & bonus
The Benefits:Make your mark on the Australian Oncology & Haematology landscapeNewly created role; make it your ownInnovative pipelineJoin this organisation as they develop 'best in class' therapiesOwn all Marketing strategies & activitiesDevelop market disrupting launch plansImpressive leadership team ...
14 days ago
- AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum + Super & bonus
The Benefits:Global Pharmaceutical leaderVaried roleSupport patient focused communication strategiesLearn from the bestJoin an organisation renowned for developing from withinGain exposure to a variety of therapeutic areasSupport the delivery of Patient engagement ...