About the company
An established pharmaceutical organisation, they are passionate about transforming patient's lives and courageous in both decision and action. With market leading brands and an R&D team invested in bringing new products to market, they are continuing to make a positive impact on patients in Australia and globally.
About the opportunity
This is a newly created additional headcount position for a Senior Brand Manager. You will play a key role in driving exceptional business results for various products within the portfolio, as well as taking the lead on new launch products. Your success will be the ability to establish each individual product as prescribers' preferred treatment option in its class through your marketing strategy and collaboration with the sales teams.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the local market
- Turn patient and HCP insights into commercial marketing strategies.
- Build and sustain relationships with key thought leaders and advocacy groups in Australia
- Lead a core brand team, working effectively with cross-functional team members from medical, sales, regulatory, market access and corporate affairs, finance and market research.
- Engage and motivate the sales teams and provide them with the necessary strategies and tools to deliver tailored value propositions and customer solutions.
- Ensure all materials and promotional campaigns are aligned to Good Promotional Practices.
- Uphold company values of collaboration, patient centricity and integrity
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification - in business, marketing, science or nursing
- Previous GP Sales +/or Hospital sales experience
- Senior Brand pharmaceutical marketing experience across GP and or specialty products
- 3-5 years of broad experience in senior marketing roles
- Understanding and experience of strategic planning
- Demonstrated strengths in financial and commercial business acumen including forecasting, analytics and contracting
- Candidates must have experience working in Australia and full Australian working rights
A people focused company that offer flexibility, opportunities for career progression and rewards success in a collaborative and growth-oriented business.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jodie Robinson, Senior Recruitment Consultant, on 0405 764062 for a confidential discussion.
( SK915145A )
20 days ago
- AU$130000 - AU$150000 per annum + + Bonus
About the company An established pharmaceutical organisation, they are passionate about transforming patient's lives and courageous in both decision and action. With market leading brands and an R&D team invested in bringing new products to market, they are continuing to make a positive impact on patients in Australia and globally. About...
about 3 hours ago
- Macquarie Park, New South Wales
- AU$135000 - AU$140000 per annum + + Car + Super + Bonus
Benefits Be visible in this Boutique companyWork in a collaborative & professional team environmentGood salary package on offer About the company Our client is recognised as a global leading specialist company in Central Nervous System disorders with a sole mission to improve the quality...
4 days ago
- AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum + super & bonus
BenefitsNewly created role - make it your own!Global Medical Devices companyInnovative & solutions focused businessDynamic and fast paced environmentTechnologies which impact patients quality of lifeExpanding product portfolioDynamic & inspiring manager About the com...
20 days ago
The Benefits:Global Consumer health leaderCategory leading productsEver expanding product portfolioFuture-facing Green-fields roleCollaborative, driven, energetic teamThe Company: Motivated to continuously innovate new products which will positively impact the health of everyday consum...
8 days ago
- AU$140000 - AU$160000 per annum + super & bonus
The Benefits:Global Pharmaceutical leaderHighly strategic rolePartner extensively across the businessCustomer experience subject matter expert for the businessDrive omni-channel initiativesStrategic lead for customer experience projectsVaried Specialty portfolioFull ownership of digital platforms...
20 days ago
- AU$130000 - AU$140000 per annum + + Bonus + Super
Benefits:Sydney based Marketing leadership positionMolecular Diagnostics leaderExpanding portfolio, cutting edge technologiesLead high performing team to greater heightsAttractive salary The Company: Established over 70 years ago, this global, listed business has gon...
3 days ago
- Attractive package
About the company Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing Australian pharmaceutical companies. A company that develops, manufactures and markets products to treat and prevent serious human medical conditions. With expanding operations on every continent, our client is rapidly becoming recognised for a progressive approach, f...
29 days ago
- Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$100000 - AU$115000 per annum + super, bonus & PERKS
The Benefits:Global Healthcare leaderNewly created roleLead varied high impact projectsSupport global initiativesCollaborative, high energy teamDrive CRM adoption by Sales teamHigh visibility role - partner with engaged stakeholdersGenerate insights that optimise Sales & Marketing capabilities