About the company
Our client is a international biotechnology/medical device company active in the field of reproductive health. Their company model is to create, deliver and market innovative, efficient, steadfast products and systems for assisted reproduction (IVF/ART).
About the opportunity
Our client is currently seeking a skilled, highly motivated, and enthusiastic individual to join their sales team in a support role. The position is intended to help their sales and marketing team in the aspect of customer service and support. The role will be a combination of both remote and on-site (third-party logistics warehouse).
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform typical office duties and answer phone calls.
- Support customers throughout order and shipping process from order entry to delivery follow-up and tracking of orders.
- Ability to track and trace shipments online and communicate results with customer inquiry
- At times, this role may also require support with Distribution: ordering replacement stock internally, accepting and unpacking large shipments
- Support customer requests for invoices and Certificates of Analysis.
- Follow-up on remittance advice and Statements of Account as directed internally by Finance.
- Update and create/organise marketing materials as directed internally by Marketing.
- Participate in incoming and outgoing sales and marketing programs by telephone, fax mail, other electronic commerce and in person as assigned.
- Assist with email sales campaigns with customer sample follow-up.
- Deliver administrative support for all workshops, symposiums, conferences, trade shows, and training sessions.
- Partake in and promote our products during congresses and seminars, both online and face-to-face
- Ability to perform general office duties along with some accounting tasks
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to structure and organise tasks
- Take initiatives and execute them
- Exceptional communication skills
- Fantastic trust and relationship building skills
- Ability to work both independently as well as in team
- Interest in IT, technology, and medical field
Experience & Qualifications
- University graduate
- Sales experience is a plus, preferably from medical device or technology related fields
Why this opportunity is right for you
- Ability to work part remotely
- Competitive salary
- Commence your career within the Health care space
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Maddy Rhodes-Laird, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 03 9938 7101 for a confidential discussion.