Risk Management Plan (RMP) Associate
- 8 Months Contract (completion February 2022)
- Global Pharmaceutical organisation
- Excellent remuneration
- Full -time, 5 days a week, WFH combined with 1/2 days to attend the Sydney based office
This opportunity will lend itself to gaining experience within Risk Management Plans, and potentially secure another assignment on the completion of the 8 months.
About the company
Top Tier Pharmaceutical that prides itself on the teams and culture. Providing space for you to make your own decisions and reach out where necessary, all whilst being fully supported and sharing valuable knowledge.
About the opportunity
What you'll bring to the role:
- Ideally you will have some project management experience, working with a broad cross-functional team to bring a project to life
- Proven stakeholder management skills - this role engages with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholder, so the ability to influence without authority is essential for success
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a collaborative nature
- The role of the RMP associate is to work with the local RMP Manager to monitor and maintain compliance for all the organisations products
- Working closely with Regulatory, Medical, and Commercial teams, you will be tasked with ensuring alignment and providing support of RMP commitment implementation
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Support local RMP implementation such as preparation and distribution of educational materials for all the products
- Work in collaboration with other cross functional teams to maintain compliance for timely RMP implementation
- Support preparation of the Australian Specific Annex for local regulator
- Other RMP related activities such as interaction with global/local teams and external stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- Experience in writing and preparing documents would be advantageous (this could be a PhD, marketing collateral or local SOPs)
- Knowledge of pharmacological & medical terminology
- Experience on similar position in drug safety or drug registration or clinical research department would be an additional asset.
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and medical writing skills
Collaborative, mature environment with honesty and integrity at the forefront. A science-based innovative organisation who thrive on discovering and developing breakthrough treatments.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Amanda Hunt, Executive Consultant - Medical Affairs on +61 2 8877 8726 for a confidential discussion.
8 Months Contract that could lead into other opportunities for a Top Global Pharmaceutical