Residential Service Manager
- Immediate Start
- Based in Waratah, NSW
- Medium sized Aged Care Facility 72 + 52 beds
- Generous package - which includes super and salary packaging
"Join a fantastic team and help enable the residents to live an independent life"
This incredible opportunity will allow you to lead a clinical team for an organisation that has over 25 years experience in the aged care sector. This facility really specialises in the small things, that are the large things, which help the residents achieve an optimal life. The focus here is around (and not limited to) providing an excellent food culture, ensuring the residents have a great daily experience (day trips, fun classes, rapport building exercises), people focused care and they specialise in dementia care.
You will have the opportunity to truly build rapport with the residents at this beautiful facility.
This provider of NFP residential aged and community cares' main objective is to enable their residents to remain as independent as possible. They are also leaders in their arena in terms of ensuring the residents are treated as individuals and ensure their physical, mental and spiritual well-being are at the centre of their person-centred approach.
This role will see you leading a team of clinicians, support staff, hospitality officers and personal carers and you will liaise closely with the Clinical Care Coordinator to meet the objectives of the role.
As part of this busy role, you will look after facilities, financials and maintenance, to name a few. You will have an onsite Quality Manager and HR Manager.
- Provide exceptional leadership to the Facility in line with the Aged Care Standards and the values of the organisation
- Plan, Coordinate, administer, evaluate and report on the services to ensure it meets standards of quality care.
- Be accountable for Accreditation / Service reviews
- Ensure SLA's are met and reports are delivered by deadline
- Manage, monitor ad support recruitment services
- Rostering and managing leave
- Staff development
- Performance Management and Improvement
- Liaise with the residents and ensure they have a great quality of life
- Oversee property maintenance
- Drive community engagement to support occupancy levels
- Mentor and coach your staff
- 2 years recent experience in similar role with similar staffing/bedding levels
- Solid background in Aged care
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Registered Nurse - Clinical background
- Current AHPRA registration
- Outstanding leadership qualities
- Good time management skills and able to change direction at a moment's notice
- Strong community engagement and a strong desire to build rapport with others
- Strong stakeholder management
- Solutions focused mindset
- Passion and drive to deliver the best results you can to help the residents achieve an independent life
- Person-centred approach
- Deadline driven
- A true desire to mentor those that report into you
If tis sounds like the role for you, then please send your cover letter and CV in word format to Mardi Steven
9 days ago
ACFI CoordinatorPermanent Full-time roleBased across the region - Albury, Leeton, Corowa, Moama, DeniliquinSalary base, plus super, plus salary packaging, plus travel expensesImmediate StartRN candidate with ACFI experience
24 days ago
- The Entrance
Care ManagerBased in Norah Head, Central Coast, NSW70+ bed Aged Care FacilityImmediate start / Perm FT positionGreat base salary plus superWork / Life Balance, living close to Newcastle BeachesWe are looking for an experienced Care Manager to join our ...
8 days ago
Care ManagerBased in Bathurst, NSW150 bed Aged Care FacilityImmediate start / Perm FT positionGreat base salary plus super"Bring Joy to those we care for"We are looking for an experienced Care Manager to join our aged care facility based in Bathurst. Bathurst i...
8 days ago
- plus super, plus salary packaging
Facility ManagerBased in Bombala, NSWSalary, plus super, plus salary packagingUp to $3K relocation assistance available for the right applicantStart ASAPsmall sized facility - 35 bedsLow care residents"Come and lead a team ...
8 days ago
- plus super
Facility ManagerBased in Leeton, Riverina area of NSWSalary, plus super, plus salary packagingUp to $3K relocation assistance available for the right applicantStart ASAPsmall sized facility - 50 beds"Come and lead a team who are passionate about ...
8 days ago
- AU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum
Care ManagerBased in Paynesville Gardens, Victoria100 bed Aged Care FacilityImmediate start / Perm FT positionGreat base salary plus super"Bring Joy to those we care for" We are looking for an experienced Care Manager to join our aged care facility based in Paynesville ga...
17 days ago
Registered Nurse Cootamundra, NSWPermanent role - Immediate startAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facility with under 60 bedsPurpose of Position To attend to the care needs of residents i...