Residential Service Manager
- Immediate Start
- Based on the beautiful Sunshine Coast
- Small Aged Care Facility
- Generous base plus super
"Join a fantastic team and help enable the residents to live an independent life"
This incredible opportunity exists due to relocation, so if you are looking to relocate to a warm environment where you can dip your toes in the sea before your shift, then this could be the dream role for you. This facility is based approx. an hour south of Noosa and 90 minutes north of Brisbane.
You will have the opportunity to truly build rapport with the residents as there are less than 60 beds.
This provider of residential aged and community cares' main objective is to enable their residents to remain as independent as possible. They are also leaders in their arena in terms of ensuring the residents are treated as individuals and ensure their physical, mental and spiritual well-being are at the centre of their person-centred approach.
This role will see you leading a team of clinicians, support staff, hospitality officers and personal carers and you will liaise closely with the Clinical Care Coordinator to meet the objectives of the role.
As part of this busy role, you will look after facilities, financials and maintenance, to name a few.
- Provide exceptional leadership to the Facility in lines with ACFI and the values of the organisation
- Plan, Coordinate, administer, evaluate and report on the services to ensure it meets standards of quality care.
- Be accountable for Accreditation / Service reviews
- Ensure SLA's are met and reports are delivered by deadline
- Manage, monitor ad support recruitment services
- Rostering and managing leave
- Staff development
- Performance Management and Improvement
- Liaise with the residents and ensure they have a great quality of life
- Oversee property maintenance
- Maximise ACFI funding
- Drive community engagement to support occupancy levels
- Mentor and coach your staff
- 3-5 years recent experience in similar role with similar staffing/bedding levels
- Solid background in Aged care
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Registered Nurse - Clinical background
- Current APHRA registration
- Experience with Aged Care Funding models and SQF framework
- Outstanding leadership qualities
- Good time management skills and able to change direction at a moment's notice
- Strong community engagement and a strong desire to build rapport with others
- Strong stakeholder management
- Solutions focused mindset
- Passion and drive to deliver the best results you can to help the residents achieve an independent life
- Person-centred approach
- Deadline driven
- A true desire to mentor those that report into you
If tis sounds like the role for you, then please apply today.
11 days ago
- Sunshine Coast
- plus super, plus salary packaging
Residential Service ManagerFull-timeImmediate StartBased on the beautiful Sunshine CoastSmall Aged Care FacilityGenerous base plus super plus salary packagingNFP"Join a fantastic team and help enab...
about 9 hours ago
ACFI Coordinator Permanent Full-time roleBased across the region - Albury, Leeton, Corowa, Moama, DeniliquinSalary base, plus super, plus salary packaging, plus travel expensesImmediate StartRN or EN candidate with SCFI experience
7 days ago
- AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum
Care Manager Based in Bankstown, NSW150+ bed facility that has been recently openedImmediate start / Perm FT positionGreat base salary plus superAged CareWe are looking for an experienced Care Manager to join our recently ope...
12 days ago
- South Australia
Facility Manager Based in Moama, border of Victoria/NSWSalary, plus super, plus salary packagingUp to $3K relocation assistance available for the right applicantStart ASAPsmall sized facility - 56 beds"Come...
12 days ago
- plus car allowance
Quality & Clinical Education Support ManagerBased in the South Western Slopes of NSW - Young, Cootamundra, Parkes and Harden - travelling to each location weeklyImmediate startFull-time hours available, but open to PT/4 days per weekSuited to a Level 5 RN or higher with mana...
12 days ago
- AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum
Registered Nurse Leeton, NSW (Riverina area)Permanent role - 30 hours per weekAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facility with under 60 beds"Come and live in the Riverina region of NSW" Thi...
28 days ago
Registered Nurse Corowa, NSW (Riverina area)Permanent roleAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facility with under 100 beds"Come and live on the Mighty Murray" Consider relocating to this rur...
12 days ago
- New South Wales
Registered Nurse Harden, NSW Permanent roleAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facility with under 100 beds"Come and live in the Hilltops region of NSW" Consider relocating to this rural com...
5 days ago
- plus super, plus car/laptop/phone
Occupational Therapist / Sales AgentBased in Newcastle, NSWImmediate StartAttractive salary plus super + van + mobile phone + laptopGenerous Incentive Program availablePermanent, full-time opportunityThis well established and rapidly growing healthcare...