- Hilltops area of NSW - Young and Moama
- Permanent role
- Assistance with relocation costs, for the right candidate
- Aged Care Facilities with under 60 beds
- Salary as per award based on your experience
"Come and live in the Hilltops region of NSW"
This aged care provider is about to add extra clinical support to their teams across the Hilltops region of NSW.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse with strong clinical experience for 2 years or more, with the confidence to work nights shifts when required, managing other team members.
This area within regional NSW is incredibly beautiful, particularly in September/October when the Canola Fields are brightly lit with yellow flora. The main attraction of this town is the cherries.
Young is the cherry capital of Australia. come ad enjoy cherry pies, cherry jam, cherry chutney, cherry everything!!!
The area is also rich with wheat, oats, pears, strawberries, peaches, nectarines, prunes and apricots. As you can see, this the place you want to be, all year round.
You will be reporting into the Facility Manager within a busy aged care facilities, and you will have a strong focus on adhering to the Aged Care Standards, working on ACFI, contributing to the ACFI documentation and ensuring the facility is compliant all year round.
Purpose of Position
To attend to the care needs of residents in accordance with their care plan. This will be achieved by providing safe and effective direct nursing care in line with nursing best practice principles.
The position is accountable and responsible in ensuring compliance with the aged care quality standards.
- Carry out the initial and on-going assessment, planning and management of nursing care for residents
- Develop personal care plans that ensure the individual needs of residents are identified and met, and be aware of changes in care plans
- Review all residents frequently, including residents file:
- Behaviour charting and assessments
- Observation charts
- Medication charts
- Weight and bowel chart documentation
- Wound charts
- Progress note entries
- Participate in their quarterly care plan evaluation, or more regularly as required
- Ensure that all documentation required by and related to the provision of quality care for all residents is prepared, maintained, monitored, evaluated and up to date
- Ensure completion and accuracy of all ACFI claims
- Provide, or ensure provision of, more complex care services including:
- Pain management
- Palliative care
- Intra-venous and naso-gastric tubing
- Catheter care
- Stoma care
- Complex wound management
- Risk management of acute or chronic infection conditions
- Enema administration
- Oxygen therapy
- Complete pressure ulcer risk assessment on all residents and report any changes
- Ensure residents incidents of a clinical nature are reviewed and actioned
- Liaise with and advocate on behalf of residents to medical and allied health professionals
- Provide support and guidance to Care Service Employees, residents and their families
Requirements for the role:
- Two years experience as an RN within Aged Care
- Registered Nurse with general registration - essential
- Possession of Certificate III in Community Services (Aged Care) or equivalent - desirable
- AHPRA registration
- Experience in caring for older people including understanding of the aspirations and needs of frail older people
- Current driver's license
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Quality Standards
- ACFI experience
- Advanced verbal and written English communication skills
If you are an experienced RN and are interested in making a move to rural NSW, then please get in touch today by sending through your CV in word format, and addressing your cover letter to Mardi Steven
23 days ago
Registered NurseYoung, NSW (Hilltops area)Permanent role2 positions availableAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facility with under 100 beds "Come and live in the Cherry Capital of Aust...
10 days ago
Facility ManagerYoung, NSWless than 60 beds - aged care facilityHigh OccupancyAttractive salary package"Come and live in the Cherry Capital of Australia" We are looking for an experienced FM or Deputy Facility Manager ready to ...
23 days ago
Registered Nurses Riverina area of NSW - Cootamundra - SW SlopesPermanent roles - 2 availableAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facilities with under 100 bedsSalary as per award based on your experience
about 1 month ago
Educator and Quality Coordinator Based in Blacktown, Sydney110 bed Aged Care FacilityImmediate start / Perm FT positionGreat base salary plus superThis growing facility requires the expertise of an experienced Educator and Quality Coordinator who is t...
18 days ago
- AU$90000 - AU$100000 per annum
Care ManagerBased in Warrnambool Riverside85 bed Aged Care FacilityImmediate start / Perm FT positionGreat base salary plus super"Bring Joy to those we care for" This growing facility requires the expertise of an experienced Ca...
17 days ago
- plus super
Care ManagerBased in Bunbury, Western Australia66 bed Aged Care FacilityImmediate start / Perm FT positionGreat base salary plus super"Bring Joy to those we care for"This growing facility requires the expertise of an experienced Care...
about 1 month ago
Care ManagerBased in Blacktown, Sydney110 bed Aged Care FacilityImmediate start / Perm FT positionGreat base salary plus superThis growing facility requires the expertise of an experienced Care Manager who is truly focused on clinical care, developing the c...
18 days ago
Facility ManagerBased in Bombala, NSWSalary, plus super, plus salary packagingUp to $3K relocation assistance available for the right applicantStart ASAPsmall sized facility - 35 beds"Come and lead a team who are passio...
18 days ago
- Lakes Entrance
Care ManagerBased in Lakes Entrance, Victoria80 bed Aged Care FacilityImmediate start / Perm FT positionGreat base salary plus super"Bring Joy to those we care for" This facility requires the expertise of an experienced Care Ma...
18 days ago
- Sunshine Coast
Care ManagerBased in Kawana Wayers150 bed Aged Care FacilityImmediate start / Perm FT positionGreat base salary plus super"Bring Joy to those we care for" This growing facility requires the expertise of an experienced Care Mana...
14 days ago
Home Care Service Advisor - RegionalBased in Deniliquin, NSW and surroundsFull-time, permanent roles2 roles availableImmediate startOn the road role, casework focusThis NFP aged care provider is looking for 2 talented Home Care Ser...
11 days ago
Benefits Join a supportive teamWork with a reputable aged care & disability support providerAbout the company With the client at the heart of everything they do, this leading service provider is set up to ensure that their clients can lead the lives they want too. About the opportu...