- 6 month contract - maternity leave coverage
- Immediate start
- Based in South East Melbourne
- 3-4 night shifts per week
- Paid based on Nurses Award
This Aged Care Facility is looking for an experienced Aged Care Nurse to complete night shifts over the next 6 months
About the role:
You will ensure the direct care needs of residents are met, through monitoring the clinical governance, managing the assessment and care planning process and management of the medication administration process.
You will provide support, direction and education of the Resident Wellness Coordinator and Housemates and assist with policy development and continuous improvement process for clinical systems. This position is also responsible for delivering direct comprehensive nursing care to residents and their families.
- Contribute to the development of and promote clinical policies and procedures
- Ensure the resident care is provided within the guidelines of clinical policies and procedures
- Educate and mentor relevant staff on clinical duties as and when required but not limited to new staff.
- Ensure documentation systems are compliant with service guidelines and care procedures and are continuously monitored and evaluated
- Ensure relevant staff are educated on the changes is legislation, code of ethics, policies and procedures
- Conduct all clinical audits as recommended under the structured audit program
- Ensure all relevant staff are up-to-date with their medication competency by conducting annual and adhoc competencies
- Provide assistance to investigate resident and/or family complaints and where required provide a written account to the Residential Manager
- Identify & report complaints and adhere to education sessions to continually improve residential care
- Participate in Quality Improvement activities and review and attendance of education and workshops sessions to keep up to date with policies and procedures when performing tasks
- Ensure accurate documentation is completed within the required time frame
- Between 3 years experience as a registered nurse, within Aged Care.
- AHPRA Registration & Accreditation
- ACFI Experience
- Solid understanding of the New Aged Care Standards
- Full working rights
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Strong customer focus and effective time management skills
- Ability to travel to different residences on short notice (for Roaming RN)
- Police Clearance
This Aged Care Facility provider has a strong focus on encouraging the aged care residents to live a life that promotes their independence and freedom.
This Aged Care Facility provider also ensures they look after their staff and looks after their wellbeing. Reach out and ask me why working as part of this team will be of benefit to you!
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, then please address your cover letter to Mardi Steven and send your CV today
26 days ago
Registered Nurses Riverina area of NSW - LeetonPermanent roleAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facilities with under 60 bedsSalary as per award based on your experience"Come and live i...
14 days ago
Registered NursesHilltops area of NSW - YoungPermanent roleAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facilities with under 60 bedsSalary as per award based on your experience"Come and live in the Hilltops region of NSW"
19 days ago
Facility Manager Cootamundra, NSWless than 60 beds - aged care facility100% OccupancyAttractive salary package"Come and lead a team who are passionate about empowering the older generation to live life to the full"
25 days ago
Facility ManagerAlbury, NSWOpen to fulltime or 9 day fortnight, on call on weekendless than 40 beds - aged care facilityAttractive salary package"Come and lead a team who are passionate about empowering the older generation to live life to the full" We ...
11 days ago
- Sunshine Coast
Care Manager Based in Kawana Wayers150 bed Aged Care FacilityImmediate start / Perm FT positionGreat base salary plus super"Bring Joy to those we care for"This growing facility requires the expertise of an experienced Care Mana...
14 days ago
- Lakes Entrance
Care ManagerBased in Lakes Entrance, Victoria80 bed Aged Care FacilityImmediate start / Perm FT positionGreat base salary plus super"Bring Joy to those we care for"This facility requires the expertise of an experienced Care Manager who is truly focused on clinical ...
14 days ago
- AU$90000 - AU$100000 per annum
Care ManagerBased in Warrnambool Riverside85 bed Aged Care FacilityImmediate start / Perm FT positionGreat base salary plus super"Bring Joy to those we care for"This growing facility requires the expertise of an experienced Care Manager who is truly focused on clin...
14 days ago
Residential ManagerAged Care - 60 bed facilityImmediate startBased in Wheelers Hill, MelbourneExcellent salary and superFulltime, permanent OpportunityBecause of you, the residents in this fun loving Aged Care Facility will live a ...
5 days ago
Home Care Service Advisor - RegionalBased in Deniliquin, NSW and surroundsFull-time, permanent roles2 roles availableImmediate startOn the road role, casework focusThis NFP aged care provider is looking for 2 talented Home Care Ser...